Brian C Bridges
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- A case series of the successful use of ECMO, continuous renal replacement therapy, and plasma exchange for thrombocytopenia-associated multiple organ failureBrian C Bridges
Division of Pediatric Critical Care, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, ECMO Medical, Doctor s Office Tower 5109, Nashville, TN 37232 9075, USA
J Pediatr Surg 48:1114-7. 2013..Despite the presence of multiple organ failure and high risk of mortality, all three patients survived with minimal long-term sequelae...
- Pediatric renal replacement therapy in the intensive care unitBrian C Bridges
Division of Pediatric Critical Care, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232 9075, USA
Blood Purif 34:138-48. 2012....
- Continuous glucose monitors prove highly accurate in critically ill childrenBrian C Bridges
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Critical Care, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 2200 Children s Way, Nashville, TN 37232 9075, USA
Crit Care 14:R176. 2010..The aim of our study is to determine if a continuous, interstitial glucose monitor will correlate with blood glucose values in critically ill children...
- A multicenter international survey of renal supportive therapy during ECMO: the Kidney Intervention During Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (KIDMO) groupGeoffrey M Fleming
Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
ASAIO J 58:407-14. 2012..The results of this study identify a wide variation in practice regarding RST during ECMO that will offer multiple important avenues for further research by this group and others regarding the interface of RST and ECMO...
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation as a platform for recovery: a case report of a child with pulmonary hemorrhage, refractory hypoxemic respiratory failure, and new onset goodpasture syndromeAbdallah Dalabih
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Critical Care, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
J Extra Corpor Technol 44:75-7. 2012..Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation served as a platform through which we were able to provide renal replacement therapy and plasmapheresis. The patient was successfully discharged home with normal pulmonary function...