ANA MARIA BRANNAN
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Implementation and development of federally-funded systems of care over timeANA MARIA BRANNAN
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA
Am J Community Psychol 49:467-82. 2012..The groups of sites differed in terms of community factors, system features, and client characteristics. In addition, repeated measures analyses found differential growth in system development over time across groups...
- Measurement Quality of the Caregiver Strain Questionnaire-Short Form 7 (CGSQ-SF7)ANA MARIA BRANNAN
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 39:51-9. 2012..However, youth and clinician ratings of child clinical severity were not related to subjective internalized caregiver strain...
- Child behavioral health service use and caregiver strain: comparison of managed care and fee-for-service Medicaid systemsAna María Brannan
Center for Evaluation and Program Improvement, Vanderbilt University, 1207 18th Avenue South, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Ment Health Serv Res 7:197-211. 2005..These findings support continued focus on the multi-level factors that shape behavioral health service use among children...
- Use of the family resource scale in children's mental health: reliability and validity among economically diverse samplesANA MARIA BRANNAN
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 33:182-97. 2006..However, the FRS could benefit from some refinements; those recommendations are discussed...
- Caregiver, child, family, and service system contributors to caregiver strain in two child mental health service systemsANA MARIA BRANNAN
Peabody College, Center of Evaluation and Program Improvement, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 33:408-22. 2006..Provider/payer barriers predicted strain in the managed care sample. In the fee-for-service system, barriers related to family perceptions and inconvenient location and appointment times were significant predictors...