Vijendra K Singh
Affiliation: Utah State University
- Abnormal measles-mumps-rubella antibodies and CNS autoimmunity in children with autismVijendra K Singh
Department of Biology and Biotechnology Center, Utah State University, Logan, Utah 84322, USA
J Biomed Sci 9:359-64. 2002..Stemming from this evidence, we suggest that an inappropriate antibody response to MMR, specifically the measles component thereof, might be related to pathogenesis of autism...
- Prevalence of serum antibodies to caudate nucleus in autistic childrenVijendra K Singh
Department of Biology, Biotechnology Center Building, Utah State University, 4700 Old Main Hill, Logan, UT 84322 4700, USA
Neurosci Lett 355:53-6. 2004..Thus, the caudate nucleus might be involved in the neurobiology of autism...
- Detection of antinuclear and antilaminin antibodies in autistic children who received thimerosal-containing vaccinesVijendra K Singh
Department of Biology, Utah State University, Logan, Utah 84322, USA
J Biomed Sci 11:607-10. 2004..This finding suggests that the mercury as in thimerosal-containing vaccines is likely not related to autoimmune phenomenon in autism...
- Assessment of metallothionein and antibodies to metallothionein in normal and autistic children having exposure to vaccine-derived thimerosalVijendra K Singh
Department of Biology, Utah State University, Logan, UT 84322, USA
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 17:291-6. 2006..Our findings indicate that because autistic children have a normal profile of MT and anti-MT, the mercury-induced autoimmunity to MT may not be implicated in the pathogenesis of autism...
- Elevated levels of measles antibodies in children with autismVijendra K Singh
Department of Biology and Biotechnology Center, Utah State University, Logan, Utah, USA
Pediatr Neurol 28:292-4. 2003..Thus autistic children have a hyperimmune response to measles virus, which in the absence of a wild type of measles infection might be a sign of an abnormal immune reaction to the vaccine strain or virus reactivation...
- Thimerosal is unrelated to autoimmune autismVijendra K Singh
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 18:89. 2007