Christopher J Johnson
Affiliation: Utah State University
- Adherence to antiretroviral medication in older adults living with HIV/AIDS: a comparison of alternative modelsChristopher J Johnson
Department of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology, Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, OH, USA
AIDS Care 21:541-51. 2009....
- Patterns and correlates of sexual activity and condom use behavior in persons 50-plus years of age living with HIV/AIDSTravis I Lovejoy
Department of Psychology, 200 Porter Hall, Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701, USA
AIDS Behav 12:943-56. 2008..As the number of older adults living with HIV/AIDS in the U.S. continues to increase, age-appropriate secondary risk-reduction interventions are urgently needed...
- Interactive Voice Response Technology applied to sexual behavior self-reports: a comparison of three methodsKerstin E E Schroder
Department of Psychology, Utah State University, 2810 Old Main Hill, Logan, Utah 84322 2810, USA
AIDS Behav 11:313-23. 2007..Gender moderated the effects of assessment mode, which were observed among women only. HLM analyses indicated a significant decrease in self-reports over time, suggesting reactivity of self-monitoring via IVR on behavior...
- An event-level analysis of condom use as a function of mood, alcohol use, and safer sex negotiationsKerstin E E Schroder
Department of Psychology, Utah State University, 2810 Old Main Hill, Logan, UT 84322 2810, USA
Arch Sex Behav 38:283-9. 2009....
- Interactive voice response technology to measure HIV-related behaviorKerstin E E Schroder
Department of Psychology, Utah State University, Logan, UT 84322 2810, USA
Curr HIV/AIDS Rep 6:210-6. 2009..We conclude that IVR is a feasible and highly promising tool for various research and health care applications that should be considered more frequently for use in HIV-risk populations...