Affiliation: Utah State University
- Dementia diagnoses from clinical and neuropsychological data compared: the Cache County studyJ T Tschanz
Department of Psychology, College of Family Life, Utah State University, Logan 84322 4440, USA
Neurology 54:1290-6. 2000..To validate a neuropsychological algorithm for dementia diagnosis...
- An adaptation of the modified mini-mental state examination: analysis of demographic influences and normative data: the cache county studyJoAnn T Tschanz
Department of Psychology, Utah State University, Logan, Utah 84322 4440, USA
Neuropsychiatry Neuropsychol Behav Neurol 15:28-38. 2002..To present a new version of the Modified Mini-Mental State Examination (3MS-R), provide normative information extending to individuals in the 10th decade, and examine the effects of demographic variables on test performance...
- Dementia: the leading predictor of death in a defined elderly population: the Cache County StudyJ T Tschanz
Center for Epidemiologic Studies, Department of Psychology, Utah State University, Logan 84322 4440, USA
Neurology 62:1156-62. 2004..To examine the relative risk and population attributable risk (PAR) of death with dementia of varying type and severity and other risk factors in a population of exceptional longevity...
- A population study of Alzheimer's disease: findings from the Cache County Study on Memory, Health, and AgingJoAnn T Tschanz
Department of Psychology, Center for Epidemiologic Studies, Utah State University, Logan 84322 4440, USA
Care Manag J 6:107-14. 2005....
- Conversion to dementia from mild cognitive disorder: the Cache County StudyJ T Tschanz
Department of Psychology, Utah State University, Logan, USA
Neurology 67:229-34. 2006..To examine 3-year rates of conversion to dementia, and risk factors for such conversion, in a population-based sample with diverse types of cognitive impairment...
- Power comparisons for tests of trend in dose-response studiesC Corcoran
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Utah State University, 3900 Old Main Hill, Logan, Utah 84322 3900, USA
Stat Med 19:3037-50. 2000..This violation of the a priori testing level can be greatly affected by imbalance in the data or unequal spacing of dose levels...
- Computational tools for exact conditional logistic regressionC Corcoran
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Utah State University, 3900 Old Main Hill, Logan, UT 84322 3900, U S A
Stat Med 20:2723-39. 2001..Moreover, the double saddlepoint approximation, while computationally the easiest to obtain, offers little practical advantage. It produces unreliable results and cannot be computed when a maximum likelihood solution does not exist...
- An exact trend test for correlated binary dataC Corcoran
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Utah State University, Logan 84322 3900, USA
Biometrics 57:941-8. 2001..We use a graphical method with which one can efficiently compute the exact tail distribution and apply the test to two examples...