Jacky A Rosati Rowe
Affiliation: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Emissions from cooking microwave popcornJacky A Rosati
U S Environmental Protection Agency, National Risk Management Research Laboratory, RTP, NC 27711, USA
Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr 47:701-9. 2007..The greatest chemical quantity is emitted when the bag is opened post-popping; more than 80% of the total chemical emissions occur at this time...
- Development of a three-dimensional model of the human respiratory system for dosimetric useJacky A Rosati Rowe
US EPA Office of Research and Development, Durham, NC 27711, USA
Theor Biol Med Model 10:28. 2013..Human and animal studies have provided some data, but there is a paucity of data for toxic contaminants and sensitive populations (such as children, elderly, diseased)...
- Respiratory health and indoor air pollution at high elevationJacky Ann Rosati
Department of Environmental Sciences and Engineering, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
Arch Environ Occup Health 60:96-105. 2005..It appears that augmented lung mechanics of this high-altitude population are adaptive to reduce the work of breathing; thus, decrements in lung function go undetected because the true predicted values are greater than expected...
- Multi-laboratory testing of a screening method for world trade center (WTC) collapse dustJacky A Rosati
U S Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development ORD, Research Triangle Park, NC 27711, USA
Sci Total Environ 390:514-9. 2008....
- Method development for analysis of urban dust using scanning electron microscopy with energy dispersive X-ray spectrometry to detect the possible presence of World Trade Center dust constituentsAmy M Bern
U S Environmental Protection Agency, National Enforcement Investigations Center, Building 25, Denver Federal Center, P O Box 25227, Denver, Colorado 80225, USA
Environ Sci Technol 43:1449-54. 2009..Consistent sample preparation of reference materials and samples must be performed by each laboratory wishing to use this method to obtain meaningful and accurate results...