Marsha K Morgan
Affiliation: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Children's exposures to pyrethroid insecticides at home: a review of data collected in published exposure measurement studies conducted in the United StatesMarsha K Morgan
National Exposure Research Laboratory, U S Environmental Protection Agency, Research Triangle Park, NC 27711, USA
Int J Environ Res Public Health 9:2964-85. 2012..Urinary 3-PBA concentration data confirm that the majority of the children sampled were exposed to one or more pyrethroids...
- Assessing the quantitative relationships between preschool children's exposures to bisphenol A by route and urinary biomonitoringMarsha K Morgan
National Exposure Research Laboratory, USEPA, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27713, USA
Environ Sci Technol 45:5309-16. 2011..004) were significant predictors of urinary BPA excretion, collectively explaining 17% of the variability in excretion. Dietary ingestion of BPA accounted for >95% of the children's excreted amounts of urinary BPA...
- The reliability of using urinary biomarkers to estimate children's exposures to chlorpyrifos and diazinonMarsha K Morgan
National Exposure Research Laboratory, USEPA, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 21:280-90. 2011..This information suggests that measurement of urinary TCP did not reliably allow quantitative estimation of the children's everyday environmental exposures to CPF...
- An observational study of the potential for human exposures to pet-borne diazinon residues following lawn applicationsMarsha K Morgan
USEPA, National Exposure Research Laboratory, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Environ Res 107:336-42. 2008..Lastly, the pet dog appears to be an important pathway for the transfer and translocation of diazinon residues inside the homes and likely exposed occupants through personal contacts (i.e., petting)...
- Adult and children's exposure to 2,4-D from multiple sources and pathwaysMarsha K Morgan
National Exposure Research Laboratory, USEPA, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27711, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 18:486-94. 2008..In addition, our findings suggest that the OH children might have been exposed to higher levels of 2,4-D through the dermal and nondietary routes of exposure than the NC children and the NC and OH adults...
- An observational study of 127 preschool children at their homes and daycare centers in Ohio: environmental pathways to cis- and trans-permethrin exposureMarsha K Morgan
National Exposure Research Laboratory, USEPA, 109 T W Alexander Dr, MD E205 04, Research Triangle Park, NC 27713 4411, USA
Environ Res 104:266-74. 2007..In conclusion, these children were potentially exposed to low levels of permethrin from several sources, and through several pathways and routes...
- Exposures of preschool children to chlorpyrifos and its degradation product 3,5,6-trichloro-2-pyridinol in their everyday environmentsMarsha K Morgan
National Exposure Research Laboratory, USEPA, Research Triangle Park, NC 27711, USA
J Expo Anal Environ Epidemiol 15:297-309. 2005..In conclusion, the results showed that the preschool children were exposed to chlorpyrifos and TCP from several sources, through several pathways and routes. ...
- An observational study of the potential exposures of preschool children to pentachlorophenol, bisphenol-A, and nonylphenol at home and daycareNancy K Wilson
Battelle Memorial Institute, 100 Capitola Drive, Suite 301, Durham, NC 27713 4411, USA
Environ Res 103:9-20. 2007....
- Aggregate exposures of nine preschool children to persistent organic pollutants at day care and at homeNancy K Wilson
Battelle Memorial Institute, Durham, NC 27713 4411, USA
J Expo Anal Environ Epidemiol 13:187-202. 2003..The children's potential aggregate doses, calculated from our data, were generally well below established reference doses (RfDs) for those compounds for which RfDs are available...
- Review of pesticide urinary biomarker measurements from selected US EPA children's observational exposure studiesPeter P Egeghy
Human Exposure and Atmospheric Sciences Division, National Exposure Research Laboratory, Office of Research and Development, U S Environmental Protection Agency, Research Triangle Park, NC 27711, USA
Int J Environ Res Public Health 8:1727-54. 2011....
- Design and sampling methodology for a large study of preschool children's aggregate exposures to persistent organic pollutants in their everyday environmentsNancy K Wilson
Battelle Memorial Institute, Durham, North Carolina, USA
J Expo Anal Environ Epidemiol 14:260-74. 2004..Field recruitment and data collection began in February 2000 in North Carolina and were completed in November 2001 in Ohio. This paper describes the design strategy, survey sampling, recruiting, and field methods for the CTEPP study...