Robert J Gilliom
Affiliation: U.S. Geological Survey
- Pesticides in U.S. streams and groundwaterRobert J Gilliom
National Water Quality Assessment Program, U S Geological Survey, USA
Environ Sci Technol 41:3408-14. 2007
- Regression models for explaining and predicting concentrations of organochlorine pesticides in fish from streams in the United StatesLisa H Nowell
U S Geological Survey, Placer Hall, 6000 J Street, Sacramento, California 95819, USA
Environ Toxicol Chem 28:1346-58. 2009....
- Composition, distribution, and potential toxicity of organochlorine mixtures in bed sediments of streamsPatrick J Phillips
U S Geological Survey, 425 Jordan Road, Troy, NY 12180, USA
Sci Total Environ 408:594-606. 2010....
- Trends in concentrations and use of agricultural herbicides for Corn Belt rivers, 1996-2006Aldo V Vecchia
U S Geological Survey, 821 E Interstate Avenue, Bismarck, North Dakota 58503, USA
Environ Sci Technol 43:9096-102. 2009....
- Relative toxicity and occurrence patterns of pesticide mixtures in streams draining agricultural watersheds dominated by corn and soybean productionJason B Belden
Fisheries and Illinois Aquaculture Center and Department of Zoology, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois 62901, USA
Integr Environ Assess Manag 3:90-100. 2007..Nearly all important pesticides for P. subcapitata were herbicides from 2 chemical classes: acetanilide and triazine herbicides...
- How well can we predict the toxicity of pesticide mixtures to aquatic life?Jason B Belden
Department of Environmental Studies, Baylor University, Waco, Texas 76798, USA
Integr Environ Assess Manag 3:364-72. 2007..Thus, results indicate that the CA model may be used as a slightly conservative, but broadly applicable model with a relatively small likelihood of underestimating effects due to interactions...