C Lance Cowey
Affiliation: US Oncology
- New advancements and developments in treatment of renal cell carcinoma: focus on pazopanibC Lance Cowey
Baylor Sammons Cancer Center Texas Oncology, PA, GU Oncology Program, Dallas
Onco Targets Ther 3:147-55. 2010..In this review, the outcomes of the clinical testing of pazopanib are discussed, as well as a perspective on the placement of pazopanib among other approved agents...
- Profile of tivozanib and its potential for the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinomaC Lance Cowey
Baylor Sammons Cancer Center, Texas Oncology, PA, US Oncology Research, Dallas, TX, USA
Drug Des Devel Ther 7:519-27. 2013..Also, the potential placement of tivozanib among currently US Food and Drug Administration approved agents for advanced RCC will be discussed. ..
- Molecularly targeted agents for renal cell carcinoma: the next generationC Lance Cowey
Genitourinary Oncology and Melanoma Program, Baylor University Medical Center, Sammons Cancer Center, Dallas, TX 75246, USA
Clin Adv Hematol Oncol 8:357-60, 361-4. 2010..The development of optimal sequencing and combinations of these drugs is important to improving patient outcomes and overcoming resistance mechanisms...
- Sequential use of targeted agents in the treatment of renal cell carcinomaThomas E Hutson
Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75246, United States
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 77:48-62. 2011..The current evidence supporting sequential use of targeted agents in RCC is presented in this review...
- Administration of cisplatin-based chemotherapy for advanced urothelial carcinoma in the communityGuru Sonpavde
Texas Oncology, Houston, TX, USA
Clin Genitourin Cancer 10:1-5. 2012..The frequency of cisplatin-based chemotherapy administration in patients with advanced UC in community-based cancer centers is unknown...