E Randall Bayless
Affiliation: U.S. Geological Survey
- Simulated fate and transport of metolachlor in the unsaturated zone, Maryland, USAE Randall Bayless
U S Geological Survey, 5957 Lakeside Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46278, USA
J Environ Qual 37:1064-72. 2008..Simulations indicated that degradate transport is strongly related to the duration of sustained use of metolachlor and the extent of biodegradation...
- Use of 87Sr/86Sr and delta11B to identify slag-affected sediment in southern Lake MichiganE Randall Bayless
U S Geological Survey, 5957 Lakeside Boulevard, Indianapolis, Indiana 46278, USA
Environ Sci Technol 38:1330-7. 2004..7 to 12.7/1000). Contoured isotope data indicated that 82-154 km2 of bed sediment along the Indiana shoreline had elevated 87Sr/86Sr and delta11B values relative to shoreline sediments elsewhere in southern Lake Michigan...
- Variations in pesticide leaching related to land use, pesticide properties, and unsaturated zone thicknessRichard M T Webb
U S Geological Survey, Denver, CO, USA
J Environ Qual 37:1145-57. 2008..86, p value = 7 x 10(-9))...
- Predicting unsaturated zone nitrogen mass balances in agricultural settings of the United StatesBernard T Nolan
U S Geological Survey, Reston, VA 20192, USA
J Environ Qual 39:1051-65. 2010..Large reservoirs of organic N (up to 17,500 kg N ha(-1) m(-1) at Nebraska) were predicted to reside in the unsaturated zone, which has implications for potential future transfer of nitrate to groundwater...
- Pesticide fate and transport throughout unsaturated zones in five agricultural settings, USATracy C Hancock
U S Geological Survey, 1730 East Parham Road, Richmond, VA 23228, USA
J Environ Qual 37:1086-100. 2008..Flux estimates based on estimated recharge rates and measured concentrations were in agreement with fluxes estimated using an unsaturated-zone computer model (LEACHM)...