Donna M Zulman
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Patient-provider concordance in the prioritization of health conditions among hypertensive diabetes patientsDonna M Zulman
Department of Veterans Affairs, Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Gen Intern Med 25:408-14. 2010..Many patients with diabetes have multiple other chronic conditions, but little is known about whether these patients and their primary care providers agree on the relative importance that they assign these comorbidities...
- Examining the evidence: a systematic review of the inclusion and analysis of older adults in randomized controlled trialsDonna M Zulman
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program, University of Michigan, 6312 Medical Science Building I, 1150 W Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5604, USA
J Gen Intern Med 26:783-90. 2011..Due to a shortage of studies focusing on older adults, clinicians and policy makers frequently rely on clinical trials of the general population to provide supportive evidence for treating complex, older patients...
- Adapting an in-person patient-caregiver communication intervention to a tailored web-based formatDonna M Zulman
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5604, USA
Psychooncology 21:336-41. 2012..Interventions that target cancer patients and their caregivers have been shown to improve patient-caregiver communication, support, and emotional well-being...
- The relative merits of population-based and targeted prevention strategiesDonna M Zulman
Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, University of Michigan, 6312 Medical Science Building I, 1150 W Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5604, USA
Milbank Q 86:557-80. 2008..The use of multivariable risk prediction tools, however, may affect the relative merits of this strategy...
- Trust in the internet as a health resource among older adults: analysis of data from a nationally representative surveyDonna M Zulman
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States
J Med Internet Res 13:e19. 2011..Distrust in the Internet as a source of health information remains common among older adults. The influence of this distrust on Internet use for health-related purposes, however, is unclear...
- Cardiac risk is not associated with hypertension treatment intensificationJeremy B Sussman
Veterans Affairs Center for Clinical Management Research, HSR and D Center of Excellence, Ann Harbor, MI, USA
Am J Manag Care 18:414-20. 2012..We sought to determine if hypertension treatment intensification (TI) is more likely in patients with elevated CV risk...
- Optimizing statin treatment for primary prevention of coronary artery diseaseRodney A Hayward
University of Michigan and Veteran Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Ann Intern Med 152:69-77. 2010....