ROBERT STEPHEN ZUCKER
Affiliation: University of California
- Calcium- and activity-dependent synaptic plasticityR S Zucker
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California Berkeley, 111 Life Sciences Addition, Berkeley, California 94720 3200, USA
Curr Opin Neurobiol 9:305-13. 1999....
- Short-term synaptic plasticityRobert S Zucker
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720, USA
Annu Rev Physiol 64:355-405. 2002..Finally, we summarize the recent literature on putative molecular players in synaptic plasticity and the effects of genetic manipulations and other modulatory influences...
- Changes/SNARE Proteins/Neural Transmission/FRETRobert Zucker; Fiscal Year: 2005..Success will open wide possibilities for the study of dynamic changes in protein structure during a variety of cell activities, and pave the way for the study of protein structural alterations in diseased tissue. ..
- SNARE Protein Dynamics during Synaptic TransmissionRobert Zucker; Fiscal Year: 2007..Understanding the molecular machinery of synaptic transmission is a specific priority of the NINDS Strategic Plan in furtherance of the NINDS primary mission of reducing the burden of neurological disease. ..
- Training Grant in Physical BiosciencesRobert Zucker; Fiscal Year: 2007....