B A Zsembik
Affiliation: University of Florida
- Race and ethnic variation in the disablement processB A Zsembik
Department of Sociology, University of Florida, USA
J Aging Health 12:229-49. 2000..This analysis examines ethnoracial group differences in the transition from health to disability...
- Race differences in cognitive functioning among older adultsB A Zsembik
Department of Sociology, University of Florida, Gainesville 32611 7330, USA
J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 56:S266-74. 2001....
- Ethnic variation in health and the determinants of health among LatinosBarbara A Zsembik
Department of Sociology, University of Florida, P O Box 117330, Gainesville, FL 32611 7330, USA
Soc Sci Med 61:53-63. 2005..We conclude that racial/ethnic comparative health research should avoid pan-ethnic groupings, and explicitly acknowledge ethnic group distinctiveness...
- Acculturation and orofacial pain among Hispanic adultsJoseph L Riley
Department of Community Dentistry and Behavioral Sciences, College of Dentistry, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32610 3628, USA
J Pain 9:750-8. 2008..This emphasizes the need to provide Hispanic patients with information in Spanish and the importance of having bilingual materials and staff in dental clinics...
- A longitudinal analysis of sociodemographic and health correlates of sexual health among HIV-infected men in the USAWilliam L Jeffries
Department of Sociology and Criminology and Law, University of Florida, PO Box 117330, Gainesville, FL 32611 7330, USA
Sex Health 6:285-92. 2009..The present paper examines temporal changes in sexual health based on measures of sexual activity, erectile function, sex drive, and sex life satisfaction...