Affiliation: University of Chicago
- Coalescent-based association mapping and fine mapping of complex trait lociSebastian Zollner
Department of Human Genetics, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
Genetics 169:1071-92. 2005..We describe applications of the method to simulated data and to data from a Mendelian locus (CFTR, responsible for cystic fibrosis) and from a proposed complex trait locus (calpain-10, implicated in type 2 diabetes)...
- Evidence for extensive transmission distortion in the human genomeSebastian Zollner
Department of Human Genetics, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Am J Hum Genet 74:62-72. 2004..Finally, our results also have implications for mapping disease genes and for the genetics of fertility...
- Signatures of domain shuffling in the human genomeHenrik Kaessmann
Department of Ecology and Evolution, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
Genome Res 12:1642-50. 2002..elegans genes. [The following individuals kindly provided reagents, samples, or unpublished information as indicated in the paper: Z. Gu and R. Stevens.]..
- Association mapping and fine mapping with TreeLDSebastian Zollner
Department of Human Genetics, The University of Chicago 920 East 58th Street CLSC 507, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Bioinformatics 21:3168-70. 2005..TreeLD provides an easy-to-use interface and can be applied to case-control, TDT trio and quantitative trait data...
- Family-based association analysis to finemap bipolar linkage peak on chromosome 8q24 using 2,500 genotyped SNPs and 15,000 imputed SNPsPeng Zhang
Center for Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics Center for Statistical Genetics, Department of Human Genetics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Bipolar Disord 12:786-92. 2010..We performed a detailed association analysis assessing the contribution of common genetic variation in this region to the risk of BP...