Affiliation: University of California
- Oblique-incidence reflectivity difference microscope for label-free high-throughput detection of biochemical reactions in a microarray formatXiangdong Zhu
Department of Physics, University of California, CA 95616, USA
Appl Opt 46:1890-5. 2007..x 3 in. (2.54 cm x 7.62 cm) microscope slide...
- Fluorescent labeling agents change binding profiles of glycan-binding proteinsYiyan Fei
Department of Physics, University of California at Davis, California 95616, USA
Mol Biosyst 7:3343-52. 2011..This study highlights the importance of label-free real-time detection of protein-ligand interactions and the potential pitfall in interpreting fluorescence-based assays for characterization of protein-glycan interactions...
- Simultaneous measurement of 10,000 protein-ligand affinity constants using microarray-based kinetic constant assaysJames P Landry
Department of Physics, University of California at Davis, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Assay Drug Dev Technol 10:250-9. 2012....
- Screening small-molecule compound microarrays for protein ligands without fluorescence labeling with a high-throughput scanning microscopeYiyan Fei
University of California at Davis, Department of Physics, Davis, California 95616, USA
J Biomed Opt 15:016018. 2010....
- High-Speed Label-Free Optical Detection System for Small-Molecule MicroarraysXiangdong Zhu; Fiscal Year: 2007..Five 10,000 small molecule encoded bead-aggregate libraries will be prepared and printed on glass slide replicates as microarrays, and these microarrays will be analyzed by the optical detector to be developed in this proposed research. ..
- High-Speed Label-Free Optical Detection System for Small-Molecule MicroarraysXiangdong Zhu; Fiscal Year: 2009..abstract_text> ..