Genomes and Genes
Cheng Ji Zhou
Affiliation: University of California
- ATP-binding cassette transporter ABCA2 (ABC2) expression in the developing spinal cord and PNS during myelinationCheng Ji Zhou
Department of Neurology, Neurodevelopmental Disorders Laboratory, Program in Neuroscience, University of California at San Francisco, California 94143 0435, USA
J Comp Neurol 451:334-45. 2002..These data indicate multiple levels of involvement for ABCA2 in nervous system development especially with strong evidence for a role in myelination...
- PACAP and its receptors exert pleiotropic effects in the nervous system by activating multiple signaling pathwaysCheng Ji Zhou
Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0435, USA
Curr Protein Pept Sci 3:423-39. 2002....
- Wnt signaling mutants have decreased dentate granule cell production and radial glial scaffolding abnormalitiesCheng Ji Zhou
Department of Neurology, Programs in Neuroscience and Developmental Biology, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143 0435, USA
J Neurosci 24:121-6. 2004....
- Severe defects in dorsal thalamic development in low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein-6 mutantsCheng Ji Zhou
Department of Neurology, Program in Neuroscience, University of California, San Francisco 94143 0435, USA
J Neurosci 24:7632-9. 2004..This study provides compelling in vivo evidence that thalamic development requires normal activity of the LRP6-mediated canonical Wnt signaling pathway...
- Activation of the Wnt/beta-catenin signaling reporter in developing mouse olfactory nerve layer marks a specialized subgroup of olfactory ensheathing cellsYa Zhou Wang
Department of Cell Biology and Human Anatomy, University of California, Davis, School of Medicine, and Institute for Pediatric Regenerative Medicine, Shriners Hospitals for Children Northern California, Sacramento, California 95817, USA
Dev Dyn 237:3157-68. 2008....
- Ocular coloboma and dorsoventral neuroretinal patterning defects in Lrp6 mutant eyesCheng Ji Zhou
Department of Cell Biology, School of Medicine, University of California, Davis, California, USA
Dev Dyn 237:3681-9. 2008....
- Temporal and spatial profiles of ABCA2-expressing oligodendrocytes in the developing rat brainYukiko Tanaka
Department of Physiology, Akita University School of Medicine, 1 1 1 Hondo, Akita 010 8543, Japan
J Comp Neurol 455:353-67. 2003..These results suggested a role for ABCA2 in membrane transport of substrates such as the lipids that are closely linked to myelination processes...