Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Multiple injections of electroporated autologous T cells expressing a chimeric antigen receptor mediate regression of human disseminated tumorYangbing Zhao
Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute and Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and Thoracic Oncology Research Laboratory and Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 6160, USA
Cancer Res 70:9053-61. 2010..This approach may increase the therapeutic index of T cells engineered to express powerful activation domains without the associated safety concerns of integrating viral vectors...
- Regimen-specific effects of RNA-modified chimeric antigen receptor T cells in mice with advanced leukemiaDavid M Barrett
Division of Oncology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Hum Gene Ther 24:717-27. 2013....
- Treatment of advanced leukemia in mice with mRNA engineered T cellsDavid M Barrett
Division of Oncology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Hum Gene Ther 22:1575-86. 2011..RNA CARs are a genetic engineering approach that should not be subject to genotoxicity, and they provide a platform for rapidly optimizing CAR design before proceeding to more costly and laborious stable expression systems...
- Enhanced function of redirected human T cells expressing linker for activation of T cells that is resistant to ubiquitylationNaoki Kunii
Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104 5156, USA
Hum Gene Ther 24:27-37. 2013..These results indicate that interruption of LAT ubiquitylation is a promising strategy to augment effector T cell function for adoptive cell therapy...
- Mesothelin-specific Chimeric Antigen Receptor mRNA-Engineered T cells Induce Anti-Tumor Activity in Solid MalignanciesGregory L Beatty
Abramson Cancer Center University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Cancer Immunol Res 2:112-20. 2014..Thus, these findings support the development of mRNA CAR-based strategies for carcinoma and other solid tumors. ..
- TCR affinity and specificity requirements for human regulatory T-cell functionGabriela Plesa
Department of Microbiology, Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6160, USA
Blood 119:3420-30. 2012..These studies underscore the clinical utility of using MHC class I-restricted TCRs to endow Tregs with specificity to control autoimmune disease and highlight the conditions in which this approach would have most therapeutic benefit...