BRADLEY J ZEBRACK
Affiliation: University of California
- Cancer survivors and quality of life: a critical review of the literatureB Zebrack
UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control Research, USA
Oncol Nurs Forum 27:1395-401. 2000..To review and analyze the nature of quality of life (QOL) as a critical construct in psychosocial oncology research and to offer direction for future research in studies of cancer survivors...
- Health-related worries, self-image, and life outlooks of long-term survivors of childhood cancerB J Zebrack
Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles 90024, USA
Health Soc Work 26:245-56. 2001..Psychosocial interventions andfuture research are suggested...
- A psychometric analysis of the Quality of Life-Cancer Survivors (QOL-CS) in survivors of childhood cancerB J Zebrack
Department of Pediatrics, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Qual Life Res 10:319-29. 2001....
- Quality of life in childhood cancer survivorsBrad J Zebrack
UCLA School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Psychooncology 11:132-41. 2002..A lower valence of physical concerns reflects the vitality and positive life outlook of a young population...
- Psychological outcomes in long-term survivors of childhood leukemia, Hodgkin's disease, and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor StudyBrad J Zebrack
Department of Pediatrics, University of California Los Angeles, School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California, USA
Pediatrics 110:42-52. 2002..To evaluate and compare psychological outcomes in long-term survivors of pediatric leukemia, Hodgkin's disease, and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and sibling controls...
- Reflections of a cancer survivor/research scientistBrad Zebrack
Department of Pediatrics, University of California Los Angeles School of Medicine, 90024, USA
Cancer 97:2707-9. 2003....