Katherine C Yung
Affiliation: University of California
- The Effect of office-based flexible endoscopic surgery on hemodynamic stabilityKatherine C Yung
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
Laryngoscope 120:2231-6. 2010..The primary aim of this study was to investigate changes in BP, HR, and oxygen (O(2)) saturation in patients undergoing unsedated laryngeal surgery...
- Effect of temporary vocal fold injection medialization on the rate of permanent medialization laryngoplasty in unilateral vocal fold paralysis patientsKatherine C Yung
UCSF Voice and Swallowing Center, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94115, USA
Laryngoscope 121:2191-4. 2011..To determine whether temporary vocal fold injection affects the need for permanent medialization laryngoplasty in patients with unilateral vocal fold paralysis (UVFP)...
- Long-term effects of injection laryngoplasty with a temporary agent on voice quality and vocal fold positionBrandon L Prendes
Voice and Swallowing Center, Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94115, USA
Laryngoscope 122:2227-33. 2012..The aim of this study was to determine whether the lower rate of ML corresponded with improved quantifiable measures...
- The physiologic impact of transnasal flexible endoscopyJulina Ongkasuwan
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children s Hospital, Houston, Texas, USA
Laryngoscope 122:1331-4. 2012..The goal of this study is to measure the impact of topical decongestion, anesthesia, and diagnostic TNFE on vital signs: systolic blood pressure (SBP) and diastolic blood pressure (DBP), heart rate (HR), and oxygenation (O(2) sat)...
- Injection laryngoplasty outcomes in irradiated and nonirradiated unilateral vocal fold paralysisJoseph Chang
School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California, U S A
Laryngoscope 124:1895-9. 2014..To evaluate the effect of radiation therapy on voice outcome and duration of effect of calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) injection laryngoplasty in unilateral vocal fold paralysis (UVFP) patients...
- Botulinum toxin injections for new onset bilateral vocal fold motion impairment in adultsDale C Ekbom
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Laryngoscope 120:758-63. 2010..Review of clinical experience and results using botulinum toxin type A (BTX) for the management of adult patients with respiratory compromise due to new onset bilateral vocal fold motion impairment (BVFMI)...
- Dysphonia and vocal fold telangiectasia in hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasiaJoseph Chang
School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 123:769-70. 2014..This case report is the first documentation of dysphonia and vocal fold telangiectasia as a complication of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (HHT)...
- The incidence and impact of comorbidity diagnosed after the onset of head and neck cancerKatherine C Yung
Clinical Outcomes Research Office, Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, 660 S Euclid Ave, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 134:1045-9. 2008..To investigate the incidence and prognostic impact of comorbidities diagnosed after the onset of head and neck cancer...