Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Materialization of single multicomposite nanowire: entrapment of ZnO nanoparticles in polyaniline nanowireInnam Lee
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Pittsburgh, Benedum Hall 348, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Nanoscale Res Lett 6:393. 2011..The new nano-multicomposite material showed synergistic effects on mechanical and electrical properties, with logarithmical change and saturation increasing ZnO NP concentration...
- Rapid real-time electrical detection of proteins using single conducting polymer nanowire-based microfluidic aptasensorJiyong Huang
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Swanson School of Engineering, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Biosens Bioelectron 30:306-9. 2011..In addition, the detection of cancer biomarker MUC1 was performed using another microfluidic aptasensor, which showed a very low detection limit of 2.66 nM MUC1 compared to commercially available MUC1 diagnosis assay (800 nM)...
- Ultrasensitive protein detection using an aptamer-functionalized single polyaniline nanowireXiliang Luo
Department of Bioengineering, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15260, USA
Chem Commun (Camb) 47:6368-70. 2011....
- Anomalous Schottky barriers and contact band-to-band tunneling in carbon nanotube transistorsDavid J Perello
Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219, USA
ACS Nano 4:3103-8. 2010..The model is consistent with previously contradictory experimental results, and the methodology is simple enough to apply in other contact-dominant systems...
- Highly sensitive single polyaniline nanowire biosensor for the detection of immunoglobulin G and myoglobinInnam Lee
University of Pittsburgh, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Biosens Bioelectron 26:3297-302. 2011..Together with the fast response time (a few seconds), high sensitivity, and good specificity, this single PANI nanowire-based biosensor shows great promise in the detection of cardiac markers and other proteins...