Mei yu Yu
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Cancer screening promotion among medically underserved Asian American women: integration of research and practiceMei yu Yu
University of Michigan, School of Nursing, Ann Arbor 48109 0482, USA
Res Theory Nurs Pract 16:237-48. 2002....
- Uncovering factors contributing to under-utilization of breast cancer screening by Chinese and Korean women living in the United StatesMei yu Yu
School of Nursing, University of Michigan, Room 3248 400 N Ingalls, Ann Arbor, Ml 48109 0482, USA
Ethn Dis 13:213-9. 2003..This study investigated factors influencing breast cancer screening utilization by Chinese and Korean women, living in the United States, and examined similarities and differences between the 2 sub-populations...
- Factors influencing mammography screening of Chinese American womenMei yu Yu
School of Nursing, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0482, USA
J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 34:386-94. 2005..To explore factors influencing breast cancer screening behavior among Chinese women residing in the United States...
- Cultural affiliation and mammography screening of Chinese women in an urban county of MichiganMei yu Yu
International Health Promotion Project, School of Nursing, University of Michigan, USA
J Transcult Nurs 16:107-16. 2005..3%). These study's findings reveal that cultural affiliation and beliefs are related to the breast cancer screening behavior of immigrant Chinese women...
- Culturally competent training program: a key to training lay health advisors for promoting breast cancer screeningMei yu Yu
Healthy Asian Americans Project, University of Michigan, School of Nursing, Ann Arbor 48109 0482, USA
Health Educ Behav 34:928-41. 2007..The findings have implications for developing effective LHA training programs in Asian American communities where LHA interventions are rarely implemented...
- Challenges of identifying asian women for breast cancer screeningMei yu Yu
School of Nursing, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Oncol Nurs Forum 29:585-7. 2002..To emphasize the need for multiple data sources to develop a comprehensive list of potential respondents for a study of breast cancer screening behavior among Asian American women...
- Reliability and validity of the mammography screening beliefs questionnaire among Chinese American womenTsu Yin Wu
Department of Nursing, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, 48197, USA
Cancer Nurs 26:131-42. 2003..The Cronbach alpha for the subscales ranged from.77 to.90. Construct validity was supported by exploring the factor structure of the instrument using confirmatory factor analysis and testing correlations with mammography compliance...
- Nurse-managed, community-based careMei yu Yu
University of Michigan School of Nursing, Ann Arbor, USA
Reflect Nurs Leadersh 30:32-4, 44. 2004
- Communication channels to help build an international community of education and practiceDeborah Oakley
University of Michigan School of Nursing, Room 4221, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0482, USA
J Prof Nurs 20:381-9. 2004..For the project described, they were not necessary to the major outcome, a nursing education and practice network that resulted in the first nurse-managed community-based clinic in China...