Valerie A Yeager
Affiliation: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- The nature of the public health emergency preparedness literature 2000-2008: a quantitative analysisValerie A Yeager
Department of Healthcare Organization and Policy and the South Central Center for Public Health Preparedness, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Public Health, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 16:441-9. 2010..This study characterizes the nature, size, and knowledge gaps of the public health emergency preparedness (PHEP) literature...
- EHR adoption among doctors who treat the elderlyValerie A Yeager
Department of Health Care Organization and Policy, University of Alabama at Birmingham, School of Public Health, Birmingham, AL, USA
J Eval Clin Pract 16:1103-7. 2010....
- Florida doctors seeing Medicaid patients show broad interest in federal incentives for adopting electronic health recordsNir Menachemi
University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 30:1461-70. 2011..In particular, the centers should focus on providing physicians with information about costs of electronic health record systems...
- A taxonomy of state public health preparedness units: an empirical examination of organizational structureNir Menachemi
Department of Health Care Organization and Policy, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 18:250-8. 2012..This study empirically identifies a taxonomy of similarly structured SPHPUs and examines whether this structure is associated with state geographic, demographic, and threat-vulnerability characteristics...
- International medical graduates and health information technology use in the United StatesOlena Mazurenko
Department of Health Services Administration, University of Alabama at Birmingham, AL, USA
Adv Health Care Manag 12:121-40. 2012..The purpose of this study is to explore the availability and use of HIT among IMGs practicing in United States...
- Text messaging in health care: a systematic review of impact studiesValerie A Yeager
Department of Health Care Organization and Policy, School of Public Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
Adv Health Care Manag 11:235-61. 2011..In response to this need, we conducted a systematic review of the impacts of text messaging in health care...