Michael E Yeager
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Plasma proteomics of differential outcome to long-term therapy in children with idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertensionMichael E Yeager
Department of Pediatric Critical Care, University of Colorado Denver, Denver, CO 80045, USA
Proteomics Clin Appl 6:257-67. 2012..The prognosis for children with IPAH unresponsive to therapy is poor. We investigated the plasma proteome for a molecular basis of good versus poor outcome to long-term vasodilator therapy...
- Circulating myeloid-derived suppressor cells are increased and activated in pulmonary hypertensionMichael E Yeager
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of Colorado, Denver, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Chest 141:944-52. 2012..Immature myeloid cells are found in the lungs of humans and animals with PH, and we hypothesized that they would be increased in the blood of patients with PH compared with control subjects...
- Circulating fibrocytes are increased in children and young adults with pulmonary hypertensionM E Yeager
Dept of Paediatrics, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Eur Respir J 39:104-11. 2012..We speculate that these cells might play important roles in vascular remodelling in children and young adults with pulmonary hypertension...
- Endothelin-1, the unfolded protein response, and persistent inflammation: role of pulmonary artery smooth muscle cellsMichael E Yeager
Division of Pulmonary, and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado at Denver, Aurora, 80138, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 46:14-22. 2012....
- The adventitia: essential regulator of vascular wall structure and functionKurt R Stenmark
Division of Pediatric Critical Care, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
Annu Rev Physiol 75:23-47. 2013..This review presents the current evidence demonstrating that the adventitia acts as a key regulator of vascular wall function and structure from the outside in...
- Activation of the unfolded protein response is associated with pulmonary hypertensionMichael E Yeager
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, Colorado, USA
Pulm Circ 2:229-40. 2012..As such, understanding the functional contributions of the UPR in the setting of PH may have important therapeutic implications...
- Emergence of fibroblasts with a proinflammatory epigenetically altered phenotype in severe hypoxic pulmonary hypertensionMin Li
Division of Critical Care Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado at Denver, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Immunol 187:2711-22. 2011....
- Superoxide Dismutase Mimetic, MnTE-2-PyP, Attenuates Chronic Hypoxia-Induced Pulmonary Hypertension, Pulmonary Vascular Remodeling, and Activation of the NALP3 InflammasomeLeah R Villegas
1 Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado, Aurora, Colorado
Antioxid Redox Signal 18:1753-64. 2013..Antioxid. Redox Signal. 18, 1753-1764...
- Selective class I histone deacetylase inhibition suppresses hypoxia-induced cardiopulmonary remodeling through an antiproliferative mechanismMaria A Cavasin
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO, USA
Circ Res 110:739-48. 2012..The consequences of HDAC inhibition in the context of pulmonary hypertension with associated right ventricular cardiac remodeling are poorly understood...