Tuppett M Yates
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- The developmental psychopathology of self-injurious behavior: compensatory regulation in posttraumatic adaptationTuppett M Yates
Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota, 51 East River Road, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Clin Psychol Rev 24:35-74. 2004..The article concludes with a discussion of the empirical and clinical implications of a developmental understanding of SIB as a compensatory regulatory strategy in posttraumatic adaptation...
- Exposure to partner violence and child behavior problems: a prospective study controlling for child physical abuse and neglect, child cognitive ability, socioeconomic status, and life stressTuppett M Yates
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis 55455, USA
Dev Psychopathol 15:199-218. 2003....
- Developmental assessment of competence from early childhood to middle adolescenceJelena Obradovic
Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
J Adolesc 29:857-89. 2006..The findings also indicated that both the structure and the stability of competence are similar for boys and girls...
- Nonsuicidal self-injury among "privileged" youths: longitudinal and cross-sectional approaches to developmental processTuppett M Yates
Department of Psychology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 76:52-62. 2008....
- A prospective study of child maltreatment and self-injurious behavior in a community sampleTuppett M Yates
Department of Psychology, University of California, 2320 Olmsted Hall, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
Dev Psychopathol 20:651-71. 2008..The findings are discussed within a developmental psychopathology framework in which SIB is viewed as a compensatory regulatory strategy in posttraumatic adaptation...