Gregory A Yanik
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of soluble tumor necrosis factor receptor: enbrel (etanercept) for the treatment of idiopathic pneumonia syndrome after allogeneic stem cell transplantation: blood and marrow transplant clinical trials neGregory A Yanik
Department of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine, Blood and Marrow Transplant Program, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan Electronic address
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 20:858-64. 2014..The addition of etanercept did not lead to further increases in response, although the sample size of this truncated trial preclude a definitive conclusion...
- Semiquantitative mIBG scoring as a prognostic indicator in patients with stage 4 neuroblastoma: a report from the Children's oncology groupGregory A Yanik
Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Nucl Med 54:541-8. 2013..A semiquantitative mIBG score (Curie score [CS]) was assessed for utility as a prognostic indicator for a cohort of patients with high-risk metastatic disease...
- Management of noninfectious lung injury following hematopoietic cell transplantationGregory Yanik
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Blood and Marrow Transplant Program, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Curr Opin Oncol 25:187-94. 2013..Management options for each of these disorders are now reviewed...
- Soluble tumor necrosis factor receptor: enbrel (etanercept) for subacute pulmonary dysfunction following allogeneic stem cell transplantationGregory A Yanik
Blood and Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Program, Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan Medical Center, 1500 E Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 18:1044-54. 2012..These data support the development of expanded clinical trials to study etanercept as a therapeutic agent for subacute lung injury after allogeneic stem cell transplantation...
- Pilot study of iodine-131-metaiodobenzylguanidine in combination with myeloablative chemotherapy and autologous stem-cell support for the treatment of neuroblastomaGregory A Yanik
Blood and Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Program, Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Clin Oncol 20:2142-9. 2002..A pilot study was performed to examine the feasibility of a novel regimen combining (131)I-MIBG and myeloablative chemotherapy with autologous stem-cell rescue...
- The impact of soluble tumor necrosis factor receptor etanercept on the treatment of idiopathic pneumonia syndrome after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantationGregory A Yanik
Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
Blood 112:3073-81. 2008..The combination of etanercept and corticosteroids is safe and is associated with high response rates and improved survival in patients with IPS...
- Dose escalation study of no-carrier-added 131I-metaiodobenzylguanidine for relapsed or refractory neuroblastoma: new approaches to neuroblastoma therapy consortium trialKatherine K Matthay
Department of Pediatrics, UCSF School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Nucl Med 53:1155-63. 2012..Our aim was to establish the maximum tolerated dose of no-carrier-added (NCA) (131)I-MIBG, with secondary aims of assessing tumor and organ dosimetry and overall response...
- Phase I dose escalation of iodine-131-metaiodobenzylguanidine with myeloablative chemotherapy and autologous stem-cell transplantation in refractory neuroblastoma: a new approaches to Neuroblastoma Therapy Consortium StudyKatherine K Matthay
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, and UCSF Children s Hospital, San Francisco, CA 94143 0106, USA
J Clin Oncol 24:500-6. 2006..To determine the maximum-tolerated dose (MTD) and toxicity of iodine-131-metaiodobenzylguanidine ((131)I-MIBG) with carboplatin, etoposide, melphalan (CEM) and autologous stem-cell transplantation (ASCT) in refractory neuroblastoma...
- Phase II study of oral capsular 4-hydroxyphenylretinamide (4-HPR/fenretinide) in pediatric patients with refractory or recurrent neuroblastoma: a report from the Children's Oncology GroupJudith G Villablanca
Children s Hospital Los Angeles, Department of Pediatrics, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California 90027, USA
Clin Cancer Res 17:6858-66. 2011..To determine the response rate to oral capsular fenretinide in children with recurrent or biopsy proven refractory high-risk neuroblastoma...
- Etanercept plus Topical Corticosteroids as Initial Therapy for Grade One Acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease after Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell TransplantationErin Gatza
Blood and Marrow Transplantation Program, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 20:1426-34. 2014..This trial is registered with ClinicalTrials.gov, number NCT00726375. ..
- Vorinostat plus tacrolimus and mycophenolate to prevent graft-versus-host disease after related-donor reduced-intensity conditioning allogeneic haemopoietic stem-cell transplantation: a phase 1/2 trialSung Won Choi
Blood and Marrow Transplantation Program, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Lancet Oncol 15:87-95. 2014..We aimed to study the safety and activity of vorinostat, in combination with standard immunoprophylaxis, for prevention of GVHD in patients undergoing related-donor reduced-intensity conditioning haemopoietic stem-cell transplantation...
- Hepatic absorbed radiation dosimetry during I-131 metaiodobenzylguanidine (MIBG) therapy for refractory neuroblastomaKenneth F Koral
Department of Radiology, Nuclear Medicine Division, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 35:2105-12. 2008....
- Successful treatment of refractory immune hemolysis following unrelated cord blood transplant with Campath-1HMwe Mwe Chao
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology and Blood and Marrow Transplantation, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 50:917-9. 2008..The case also emphasizes the importance of T-cells in transplant associated immune cytopenias...
- Bortezomib as a therapeutic candidate for neuroblastomaMichael B Armstrong
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, The University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
J Exp Ther Oncol 7:135-45. 2008..A decision analysis, incorporating these results showing efficacy in all cell types, the synergy obtained in combination, and the available toxicity data, supports a phase II clinical trial of bortezomib in neuroblastoma...
- Theranostics: evolution of the radiopharmaceutical meta-iodobenzylguanidine in endocrine tumorsJames C Sisson
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI 48103 5028, USA
Semin Nucl Med 42:171-84. 2012..Radiolabeled MIBG is an exemplar of theranostics and remains a worthy agent for both diagnosis and therapy of endocrine tumors...
- Radiation-induced osteosarcoma and papillary carcinoma of the thyroidAdam Tonakie
Department of South Coast Radiology, Mermaid Beach, Australia
Clin Nucl Med 31:5-8. 2006..This article describes a patient with dual radiation-induced malignancies after treatment of neuroblastoma...