Shang You Yang
Affiliation: University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita
- Cell-based osteoprotegerin therapy for debris-induced aseptic prosthetic loosening on a murine modelL Zhang
Orthopaedic Research Institute, Via Christi Regional Medical Center, 929 N St Francis Street, Wichita, KS 67214, USA
Gene Ther 17:1262-9. 2010....
- Combination gene therapy targeting on interleukin-1β and RANKL for wear debris-induced aseptic looseningH Wang
Orthopaedic Research Institute, Via Christi Wichita Hospitals Inc, Wichita, KS 67214, USA
Gene Ther 20:128-35. 2013..In addition, both gene modifications resulted in significant diminishment of TRAF6 expression...
- Polymethylmethacrylate and titanium alloy particles activate peripheral monocytes during periprosthetic inflammation and osteolysisShang You Yang
Orthopaedic Research Institute, Via Christi Regional Medical Center, Wichita, Kansas, USA
J Orthop Res 29:781-6. 2011..Particles-provoked PBMCs participated in and promoted the local inflammatory process, osteoclastogenesis, and bone resorption...
- Titanium particle-challenged osteoblasts promote osteoclastogenesis and osteolysis in a murine model of periprosthestic osteolysisYunpeng Jiang
Orthopaedic Research Institute, Via Christi Wichita Hospitals St Francis, 929 N St Francis Street, Wichita, KS 67214, USA
Acta Biomater 9:7564-72. 2013..Particle-challenged osteoblasts appear to express mediators that regulate osteoclastogenesis and peri-prosthetic osteolysis...
- Effects of Ti, PMMA, UHMWPE, and Co-Cr wear particles on differentiation and functions of bone marrow stromal cellsYunpeng Jiang
Orthopaedic Research Institute, Via Christi Wichita Hospitals, Wichita, Kansas Jinan Central Hospital Affiliated to Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong, People s Republic of China Department of Biological Sciences, Wichita State University, Wichita, Kansas
J Biomed Mater Res A 101:2817-25. 2013....
- The effect of osteoprotegerin gene modification on wear debris-induced osteolysis in a murine model of knee prosthesis failureTao Zhang
Orthopaedic Research Institute, Via Christi Regional Medical Center, Wichita, KS 67214, USA
Biomaterials 30:6102-8. 2009..The therapeutic effects may be due to the blockage of local osteoclastogenesis and possibly the down-regulation of RANKL expression...
- Local gene transfer of OPG prevents joint damage and disease progression in collagen-induced arthritisQingguo Zhang
Orthopaedic Research Institute, Via Christi Wichita Hospitals, Wichita, KS 67214, USA Jinan Central Hospital, Shandong University, Jinan 250013, China
ScientificWorldJournal 2013:718061. 2013....
- Expression of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor correlates with the advance of clinical osteosarcomaJohn Lammli
University of Kansas School of Medicine Wichita, Wichita, KS, USA
Int Orthop 36:2307-13. 2012..The purpose of this study was to determine whether there was a correlation of VEGF expression with clinical tumour stage and metastasis...