Shang You Yang
Affiliation: University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita
- Polymethylmethacrylate and titanium alloy particles activate peripheral monocytes during periprosthetic inflammation and osteolysisShang You Yang
Orthopaedic Research Institute, Via Christi Regional Medical Center, Wichita, Kansas, USA
J Orthop Res 29:781-6. 2011..Particles-provoked PBMCs participated in and promoted the local inflammatory process, osteoclastogenesis, and bone resorption...
- Effects of Ti, PMMA, UHMWPE, and Co-Cr wear particles on differentiation and functions of bone marrow stromal cellsYunpeng Jiang
Orthopaedic Research Institute, Via Christi Wichita Hospitals, Wichita, Kansas Jinan Central Hospital Affiliated to Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong, People s Republic of China Department of Biological Sciences, Wichita State University, Wichita, Kansas
J Biomed Mater Res A 101:2817-25. 2013..2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. J Biomed Mater Res Part A: 101A: 2817-2825, 2013. ..
- Titanium particle-challenged osteoblasts promote osteoclastogenesis and osteolysis in a murine model of periprosthestic osteolysisYunpeng Jiang
Orthopaedic Research Institute, Via Christi Wichita Hospitals St Francis, 929 N St Francis Street, Wichita, KS 67214, USA
Acta Biomater 9:7564-72. 2013..Particle-challenged osteoblasts appear to express mediators that regulate osteoclastogenesis and peri-prosthetic osteolysis...
- The effect of osteoprotegerin gene modification on wear debris-induced osteolysis in a murine model of knee prosthesis failureTao Zhang
Orthopaedic Research Institute, Via Christi Regional Medical Center, Wichita, KS 67214, USA
Biomaterials 30:6102-8. 2009..The therapeutic effects may be due to the blockage of local osteoclastogenesis and possibly the down-regulation of RANKL expression...
- Expression of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor correlates with the advance of clinical osteosarcomaJohn Lammli
University of Kansas School of Medicine Wichita, Wichita, KS, USA
Int Orthop 36:2307-13. 2012..The purpose of this study was to determine whether there was a correlation of VEGF expression with clinical tumour stage and metastasis...