David T Yang
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Prevalence of bortezomib-resistant constitutive NF-kappaB activity in mantle cell lymphomaDavid T Yang
Department of Pharmacology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, USA
Mol Cancer 7:40. 2008..While MCL cells have been shown to harbor constitutive NF-kappaB activity, what fraction of this activity in primary MCL samples is sensitive or resistant to inhibition by bortezomib remains unclear...
- Use of tissue microarray and automated quantitative analysis for screening and validation of potential biomarkers in mantle cell lymphomaDavid T Yang
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 19:62-9. 2011....
- Phase 2 study of VcR-CVAD with maintenance rituximab for untreated mantle cell lymphoma: an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group study (E1405)Julie E Chang
University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
Blood 123:1665-73. 2014..This study was registered at www.clinicaltrials.gov as #NCT00433537. ..
- Immunohistochemical evaluation of MYC expression in mantle cell lymphomaMatthew J Oberley
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
Histopathology 63:499-508. 2013..To assess the validity and potential clinical utility of evaluating MYC expression by immunohistochemistry (IHC) in mantle cell lymphoma (MCL)...
- A unique CD4+ large granular lymphocytosis occurring in patients treated with tumor necrosis factor α inhibitors: report of 2 casesAdam Covach
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
Hum Pathol 46:1237-41. 2015....
- TPL2 kinase regulates the inflammatory milieu of the myeloma nicheChelsea Hope
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Wisconsin Madison School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center, Madison, WI
Blood 123:3305-15. 2014..Our results highlight a TLR2/6-dependent TPL2 pathway as novel therapeutic target acting nonautonomously through macrophages to control myeloma progression. ..
- Nuclear EGFR protein expression predicts poor survival in early stage non-small cell lung cancerAnne M Traynor
Department of Medicine and Carbone Cancer Center, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, USA
Lung Cancer 81:138-41. 2013..We sought to determine if protein expression of nEGFR is prognostic in early stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- VcR-CVAD induction chemotherapy followed by maintenance rituximab in mantle cell lymphoma: a Wisconsin Oncology Network studyJulie E Chang
Department of Medicine, School of Medicine and Public Health, The UW Carbone Cancer Center, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53705, USA
Br J Haematol 155:190-7. 2011..The observed 3-year PFS and OS with VcR-CVAD in MCL were comparable to reported outcomes with more intensive regimens. A cooperative group trial (E1405) is attempting to replicate these promising results...