Glen L Xiong
Affiliation: University of California
- Health status and depression remission in patients with chronic heart failure: patient-reported outcomes from the SADHART-CHF trialGlen L Xiong
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of California, Davis, CA, USA
Circ Heart Fail 5:688-92. 2012..Whether depression treatment may result in improvement of health status in heart failure patients with comorbid depression remains unknown...
- Decertification outcomes for bipolar disorder in an inpatient community mental health treatment center: impact on subsequent service use over two yearsGlen L Xiong
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of California at Davis, Davis, CA, USA
Community Ment Health J 48:761-4. 2012..18). History of prior hospitalization was associated with higher numbers of rehospitalizations and crisis room visits (both p < 0.01) and with shorter time before first rehospitalization (p < 0.001)...
- Predictors of decertification from involuntary hospitalization for patients with bipolar disorderGlen L Xiong
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of California, Davis, USA
Psychiatr Serv 61:200-3. 2010..This study examined predictors of decertification (release from involuntary hospitalization after legal hearing) among inpatients with bipolar disorder...
- Lessons from psychiatry and psychiatric education for medical learners and teachersDonald M Hilty
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences, School of Medicine, University of California, Davis, CA 95817, USA
Int Rev Psychiatry 25:329-37. 2013..These processes - in addition to knowledge and other skills - will help physicians be successful in practice, learning and teaching, research and leadership...
- Behavioral observations reflected on consultation requests from primary medical-surgical services: are they predictive of delirium diagnosis and outcomes?Glen L Xiong
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of California, Davis, Sacramento, CA 95817 1419, USA
J Psychosom Res 66:177-81. 2009..We explored whether outcomes differed in patient with delirium with different consultation requests...
- General-medical hospital admissions from a public inpatient psychiatric health facility: a review of medical complications over 30 monthsMargaret W Leung
School of Medicine, University of California, Davis, Suite 3116, 4150 V St, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Psychosomatics 51:498-502. 2010..Medical comorbidity and mortality disproportionately affect adults with serious mental illness, as compared with the general population...