TAMI H contact WYATT
Affiliation: University of Tennessee
- Cooperative m-learning with nurse practitioner studentsTami H Wyatt
University of Tennessee Knoxville, USA
Nurs Educ Perspect 31:109-13. 2010....
- Developing an interactive story for children with asthmaTami H Wyatt
Educational Technology and Simulation, Health Information Technology and Simulation Lab, College of Nursing, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37996, USA
Nurs Clin North Am 48:271-85. 2013..With these support structures, children can identify and avoid triggers, monitor their asthma, manage their condition with medications based on an action plan, and learn to live happily with asthma...
- Developing iCare v.1.0: an academic electronic health recordTami H Wyatt
College of Nursing, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37996 4180, USA
Comput Inform Nurs 30:321-9. 2012..As a result of this usability study, future versions of iCare will include more robust help features along with advanced reporting and elements specific to specialty populations such as pediatrics and mental health services...
- Enhancing children's health through digital storyTami H Wyatt
College of Nursing, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37996, USA
Comput Inform Nurs 26:142-8; quiz 149-50. 2008..This article briefly reviews the literature and discusses how technology and storytelling can be joined to promote positive health outcomes...
- Guided imagery and music: using the Bonny method to evoke emotion and access the unconsciousLora Humphrey Beebe
University of Tennessee College of Nursing, Knoxville, Tennessee 37996, USA
J Psychosoc Nurs Ment Health Serv 47:29-33. 2009....
- For faculty, by faculty: a case study of learning to teach onlineTrena M Paulus
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, USA
Int J Nurs Educ Scholarsh 7:Article13. 2010..Findings are connected to recommendations related to how best to prepare faculty to ensure that quality nursing education continues...
- Pilot testing Okay With Asthma: an online asthma intervention for school-age childrenTami H Wyatt
University of Tennessee Knoxville, College of Nursing
J Sch Nurs 24:145-50. 2008..Okay With Asthma specifically targets school-age children and teaches them how to use school resources and peers while managing their asthma...
- Usability testing Okay with Asthma V.2.0: An interactive narrataive asthmna progrTAMI H contact WYATT; Fiscal Year: 2010..The feasibility testing is guided by Nielsen's usability model and Said's engaging multimedia design model. ..