Bjorn Erik Wulff
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Substitutional A-to-I RNA editingBjorn Erik Wulff
Gene Expression and Regulation, The Wistar Institute, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Wiley Interdiscip Rev RNA 1:90-101. 2010..This includes microRNAs, small interfering RNAs, viral RNAs, and messenger RNAs with potential for recoding events and splice site modifications...
- Elucidating the inosinome: global approaches to adenosine-to-inosine RNA editingBjorn Erik Wulff
The Wistar Institute, 3601 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Nat Rev Genet 12:81-5. 2011..This Progress article reviews some of these recent global studies and their results...
- Modulation of microRNA expression and function by ADARsBjorn Erik Wulff
The Wistar Institute, 3601 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 353:91-109. 2012..This article reviews the recent attempts to identify miRNA editing sites and elucidate the effects of ADARs on miRNA expression and function...
- ADAR1 forms a complex with Dicer to promote microRNA processing and RNA-induced gene silencingHiromitsu Ota
The Wistar Institute, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Cell 153:575-89. 2013..As expected, the expression of miRNAs is globally inhibited in ADAR1(-/-) mouse embryos, which, in turn, alters the expression of their target genes and might contribute to their embryonic lethal phenotype...
- Editing of Epstein-Barr virus-encoded BART6 microRNAs controls their dicer targeting and consequently affects viral latencyHisashi Iizasa
The Wistar Institute, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Biol Chem 285:33358-70. 2010..Mutation and A-to-I editing appear to be adaptive mechanisms that antagonize miR-BART6 activities...