Affiliation: University of California
- Grid Binary LOgistic REgression (GLORE): building shared models without sharing dataYuan Wu
Division of Biomedical Informatics, Department of Medicine, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California 92093, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 19:758-64. 2012....
- WebGLORE: a web service for Grid LOgistic REgressionWenchao Jiang
Division of Biomedical Informatics, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA and Department of Electronic Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200240, China
Bioinformatics 29:3238-40. 2013..WebGLORE seamlessly integrates AJAX, JAVA Applet/Servlet and PHP technologies to provide an easy-to-use web service for biomedical researchers to break down policy barriers during information exchange...
- EXpectation Propagation LOgistic REgRession (EXPLORER): distributed privacy-preserving online model learningShuang Wang
Division of Biomedical Informatics, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92093 0728, USA
J Biomed Inform 46:480-96. 2013..The proposed EXPLORER supports asynchronized communication, which relieves the participants from coordinating with one another, and prevents service breakdown from the absence of participants or interrupted communications...
- Selecting cases for whom additional tests can improve prognosticationXiaoqian Jiang
Division of Biomedical Informatics, Department of Medicine University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2012:1260-8. 2012..The same is not true for some other groups...
- Preserving Institutional Privacy in Distributed binary Logistic RegressionYuan Wu
Division of Biomedical Informatics, Department of Medicine University of California San Diego, La Jolla 92093, USA
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2012:1450-8. 2012..We tested our method using both simulated and clinical data, showing how it is possible to protect the privacy of individuals and of institutions using a distributed strategy...
- I-spline Smoothing for Calibrating Predictive ModelsYuan Wu
Division of Biomedical Informatics, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, California 92093
AMIA Summits Transl Sci Proc 2012:39-46. 2012..e.,1.6x, 1.4x, and 1.4x on the three datasets compared to the average of competitors-Binning, Platt Scaling, Isotonic Regression, Monotone Spline Smoothing, Smooth Isotonic Regression) without deterioration of discrimination...