Michael E Wright
Affiliation: University of California
- Mass spectrometry-based expression profiling of clinical prostate cancerMichael E Wright
UC Davis Genome Center, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of California Davis School of Medicine, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 4:545-54. 2005..Ultimately, a centralized prostate cancer peptide biomarker expression database could function as a repository for the identification, quantification, and validation of protein biomarker(s) during prostate cancer progression in men...
- KDM8, a H3K36me2 histone demethylase that acts in the cyclin A1 coding region to regulate cancer cell proliferationDatsun A Hsia
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, University of California Davis School of Medicine, University of California Davis Cancer Center, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:9671-6. 2010..Tumor array experiments revealed KDM8 is overexpressed in several types of cancer. In addition, loss-of-function studies in MCF7 cells leads to cell cycle arrest. These studies identified KDM8 as an important cell cycle regulator...
- Identification of putative androgen receptor interaction protein modules: cytoskeleton and endosomes modulate androgen receptor signaling in prostate cancer cellsRohini Jasavala
University of California Davis Genome Center, Department of Pharmacology, UC Davis School of Medicine, Davis, California 95616, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 6:252-71. 2007....
- Androgen-sensitive microsomal signaling networks coupled to the proliferation and differentiation of human prostate cancer cellsHarryl D Martinez
University of California Davis Genome Center, University of California at Davis, Davis, CA, USA
Genes Cancer 2:956-78. 2011....
- Abundance ratio-dependent proteomic analysis by mass spectrometryTimothy J Griffin
Institute for Systems Biology, 1441 North 34th Street, Seattle, Washington 98103, USA
Anal Chem 75:867-74. 2003..cerevisiae...
- Quantitative proteomic analysis of proteins released by neoplastic prostate epitheliumDaniel B Martin
Divisions of Human Biology and Clinical Research, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle Washington 98109 1024, USA
Cancer Res 64:347-55. 2004....
- Identification of androgen-coregulated protein networks from the microsomes of human prostate cancer cellsMichael E Wright
Institute for Systems Biology, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
Genome Biol 5:R4. 2003..To this end, we have applied a large-scale proteomic approach to define cellular processes that are responsive to androgen treatment in LNCaP prostate cancer cells...
- PROTEOME-3D: an interactive bioinformatics tool for large-scale data exploration and knowledge discoveryDeborah H Lundgren
Center for Vascular Biology, Department of Physiology, University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 263 Farmington Avenue, Farmington, CT 06030, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 2:1164-76. 2003..Thus, PROTEOME-3D offers a standardized platform to analyze high-throughput experimental datasets for the identification of crucial players in co-regulated pathways and cellular processes...
- Androgen receptor represses the neuroendocrine transdifferentiation process in prostate cancer cellsMichael E Wright
Institute for Systems Biology, Seattle, Washington 98103, USA
Mol Endocrinol 17:1726-37. 2003....
- Integration with the human genome of peptide sequences obtained by high-throughput mass spectrometryFrank Desiere
Nestle Research Center, 1000 Lausanne 26, Switzerland
Genome Biol 6:R9. 2005..This resource could serve as an expandable repository for MS-derived proteome information...