Jesse H Wright
Affiliation: University of Louisville
- Computer-assisted psychotherapyJ H Wright
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Louisville School of Medicine, Kentucky
J Psychother Pract Res 6:315-29. 1997..An integrated care delivery model incorporating the unique attributes of both clinicians and computers should be adopted for computer-assisted therapy...
- Development and initial testing of a multimedia program for computer-assisted cognitive therapyJesse H Wright
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Louisville, KY, USA
Am J Psychother 56:76-86. 2002..1%) completed the entire program. Users indicated a high rate of acceptance of this form of computer-assisted therapy, and mean scores on a measure of cognitive therapy knowledge were significantly improved...
- Computer-assisted cognitive therapy for depression: maintaining efficacy while reducing therapist timeJesse H Wright
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY 40232, USA
Am J Psychiatry 162:1158-64. 2005..The aim of this investigation was to compare the efficacy of computer-assisted cognitive therapy against standard cognitive therapy and a control group without treatment for outpatients with nonpsychotic major depressive disorder...
- Computer-assisted cognitive-behavioral therapyJoyce A Spurgeon
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Louisville School of Medicine, KY 40202, USA
Curr Psychiatry Rep 12:547-52. 2010..CCBT seems to have the potential to improve access to evidence-based therapies while reducing the demand for clinician time...
- 2/2-Computer-Assisted Cognitive-Behavior Therapy for DepressionJesse H Wright; Fiscal Year: 2010..The proposed study will test the therapeutic equivalence and cost-effectiveness of CCBT versus CBT across a 16 week acute phase and a 6 month follow-up. ..