- Religion and spirituality in adjustment following bereavement: an integrative reviewJennifer H Wortmann
University of Connecticut, 406 Babbidge Road, Unit 1020, Storrs, CT 06269 1020
Death Stud 32:703-36. 2008..The authors conclude with a critique of the current research and directions for future research...
- Religious struggle as a predictor of subsequent mental and physical well-being in advanced heart failure patientsCrystal L Park
Department of Psychology, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269, USA
J Behav Med 34:426-36. 2011..Religious struggle appears to have a potentially negative impact on well-being in advanced CHF; therefore, helping patients to address issues of struggle may meaningfully lessen the personal and societal costs of CHF...
- Cognitive and emotional aspects of fear of recurrence: predictors and relations with adjustment in young to middle-aged cancer survivorsCrystal L Park
Department of Psychology, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269 1020, USA
Psychooncology 22:1630-8. 2013..We investigated predictors of emotional (worry) and cognitive (perceived risk) dimensions of fear of recurrence (FOR) and their relationships with psychological well-being in a sample of young and middle-aged adult cancer survivors...
- Assessing quality of life in young adult cancer survivors: development of the Survivorship-Related Quality of Life scaleCrystal L Park
University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, USA
Qual Life Res 23:2213-24. 2014..Current HRQOL measures also tend to assess issues that are salient during or shortly after treatment rather than reflecting life years after treatment...
- Death without God: religious struggle, death concerns, and depression in the terminally illDonald Edmondson
University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269, USA
Psychol Sci 19:754-8. 2008....