Josh D Woolley
Affiliation: University of California
- Oxytocin administration enhances controlled social cognition in patients with schizophreniaJ D Woolley
Department of Psychiatry, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA San Francisco Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Francisco, CA, USA Electronic address
Psychoneuroendocrinology 47:116-25. 2014..The neuropeptide oxytocin has multiple prosocial effects when administered intranasally in humans and there is growing interest in its therapeutic potential in schizophrenia...
- BDNF serum concentrations show no relationship with diagnostic group or medication status in neurodegenerative diseaseJosh D Woolley
University of California San Francisco, Langley Porter, Department of Psychiatry, 401 Parnassus Avenue, Room 159, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Curr Alzheimer Res 9:815-21. 2012..These findings suggest that BDNF serum concentration may not be a reliable diagnostic biomarker to distinguish among neurodegenerative diseases...
- Neuromyelitis optica, psychiatric symptoms and primary polydipsia: a case reportJosh Woolley
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 32:648.e5-8. 2010..This case expands our understanding of possible presentations of NMO...
- The diagnostic challenge of psychiatric symptoms in neurodegenerative disease: rates of and risk factors for prior psychiatric diagnosis in patients with early neurodegenerative diseaseJosh D Woolley
Langley Porter, Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 72:126-33. 2011..To identify rates of and risk factors for psychiatric diagnosis preceding the diagnosis of neurodegenerative disease...
- Satiety-related hormonal dysregulation in behavioral variant frontotemporal dementiaJosh D Woolley
From the Departments of Psychiatry J D W, Physiology M D, and Neuroscience M D, and Department of Neurology, Memory and Aging Center B K K, A N, A K, B L M, K P R, University of California, San Francisco Department of Psychiatry J D W, San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Departments of Molecular Biosciences and Nutrition P H, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis
Neurology 82:512-20. 2014..To investigate whether patients with behavioral variant frontotemporal dementia (bvFTD) have dysregulation in satiety-related hormonal signaling using a laboratory-based case-control study...