David L Wood
Affiliation: University of Florida
- The Transition Readiness Assessment Questionnaire (TRAQ): Its Factor Structure, Reliability, and ValidityDavid L Wood
Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine Jacksonville, University of Florida, Jacksonville, Fla Center for Health Equity and Quality Research, University of Florida, Jacksonville, Fla Electronic address
Acad Pediatr 14:415-22. 2014..In 2010 we developed a 29-item version of Transition Readiness Assessment Questionnaire (TRAQ). We reevaluated item performance and factor structure, and reassessed the TRAQ's reliability and validity...
- A longitudinal study of a pediatric practice-based versus an agency-based model of care coordination for children and youth with special health care needsDavid Wood
Department of Pediatrics, University of Florida, Jacksonville, FL 32209, USA
Matern Child Health J 13:667-76. 2009..No studies have prospectively compared a practice-based care coordination model to a Title V agency-based care coordination model...
- A multi-method assessment of satisfaction with services in the medical home by parents of children and youth with special health care needs (CYSHCN)David L Wood
Division of Community Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, University of Florida, 515 W 6th Street, Jacksonville, FL, 32206, USA
Matern Child Health J 13:5-17. 2009..To assess satisfaction of parents of children with special health care needs with treatment by office staff, communication with the pediatrician, involvement in decision-making and coordination of services outside the practice...
- Evaluating Medical Home constructs for children with special needs: integrating theory and logic modelsWilliam C Livingood
Institute for Health, Policy and Evaluation Research, Duval County Health Department, Jacksonville, FL 32211, USA
Fam Community Health 30:E1-15. 2007..This application provides a historical basis for applying logic models of evaluation and illustrates the utility of logic models...
- A walk in the patients' shoes: a step toward competency development in systems-based practiceElisa Alter Zenni
Department of Pediatrics, University of Florida Health Science Center, Jacksonville, FL 32209, USA
Ambul Pediatr 6:54-7. 2006..To implement and evaluate the effectiveness of scenario-based learning as a method for teaching systems-based practice to pediatric residents...
- Patterns in primary health care utilization among individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in FloridaAllyson Hall
Department of Health Services Research, Management, and Policy, Florida Center for Medicaid and the Uninsured, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Intellect Dev Disabil 45:310-22. 2007..The establishment of a medical home can ensure the timely receipt of preventive care as well as help coordinate the complex care that many individuals with disabilities need...
- Using multiple sources of data to assess the prevalence of diabetes at the subcounty level, Duval County, Florida, 2007William C Livingood
Duval County Health Department and University of Florida College of Medicine, Jacksonville, FL 32211, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 7:A108. 2010..Diabetes death rates during the past 15 years in Duval County, Florida, have been disproportionately high compared with the rest of the state...
- Immunization levels among inner city children enrolled in subsidized childcareQuimby E McCaskill
University of Florida College of Medicine Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL 32209, USA
J Health Care Poor Underserved 19:596-610. 2008..Measure immunization rates in subsidized child care and determine whether the population is representative of inner city preschool children...
- Institutionalizing the academic health department within the context of the 3-fold academic missionWilliam C Livingood
University of Florida College of Medicine Jacksonville, Center for Health Equity and Quality Research, Jacksonville, Florida Drs Livingood and Wood Duval County Health Department, Institute for Public Health Informatics and Research, Jacksonville, Florida Drs Livingood and Mr Bryant Jiann Ping Hsu College of Public Health, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, Georgia Dr Livingood Department of Pediatrics, University of Florida College of Medicine Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Florida Drs Goldhagen and Wood and Cerner Corporation, Kansas City, Missouri Dr Harmon
J Public Health Manag Pract 20:336-41. 2014....
- A quality improvement evaluation case study: impact on public health outcomes and agency cultureWilliam C Livingood
Center for Health Equity and Quality Research, University of Florida College of Medicine Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL 32209, USA
Am J Prev Med 44:445-52. 2013..However, there is a paucity of evidence documenting the value of QI to public health agencies and services...
- Initiating, developing and evaluating a comprehensive spinal defects clinic: a clinical reportPhilipp R Aldana
Division of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Lucy Gooding Pediatric Neurosurgery Center, University of Florida College of Medicine Jacksonville, Wolfson Children s Hospital Baptist Health of Northeast Florida, Jacksonville, FL 32207, USA
Pediatr Neurosurg 46:329-34. 2010..The purpose of this report is to assist neurosurgeons in those regions and countries where there are no spinal defects clinics (SDC)...
- Age group differences in healthcare access for people with disabilities: are young adults at increased risk?Michael B Cannell
College of Public Health and Health Professions, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610 0231, USA
J Adolesc Health 49:219-21. 2011....
- A community-centered model of the academic health department and implications for assessmentWilliam C Livingood
Institute for Health, Policy and Evaluation Research, Duval County Health Department, Jacksonville, Florida 32211, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 13:662-9. 2007....
- The health status of southern children: a neglected regional disparityJeffrey Goldhagen
Duval County Health Department, Jacksonville, FL 32211, USA
Pediatrics 116:e746-53. 2005....
- Effect of child and family poverty on child health in the United StatesDavid Wood
Department of Pediatrics, Division of General Pediatrics, University of Florida Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Florida, USA
Pediatrics 112:707-11. 2003..quot; The subject of this article is to review the literature on the effects of poverty on US children as mediated through economic, ecologic, and family influences...