Andrew L Wong
Affiliation: University of California
- Spanish Arthritis Empowerment Program: a dissemination and effectiveness studyAndrew L Wong
Olive View University of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Sylmar, University of California Los Angeles School of Medicine, and Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Sepulveda, USA
Arthritis Rheum 51:332-6. 2004..To evaluate the effectiveness of the Spanish Arthritis Empowerment Program as presented by the Arthritis Foundation, Southern California Chapter, in Orange County, California...
- Arthritis beliefs and self-care in an urban American Indian populationB Josea Kramer
Department of Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Geriatric Research Education Clinical Center, Sepulveda, California, USA
Arthritis Rheum 47:588-94. 2002..To describe beliefs and self-care strategies of American Indians with chronic arthritis joint pain...
- Case finding for population-based studies of rheumatoid arthritis: comparison of patient self-reported ACR criteria-based algorithms to physician-implicit review for diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritisHonghu Liu
UCLA Department of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1736, USA
Semin Arthritis Rheum 33:302-10. 2004..To evaluate the interrater reliability of rheumatologist diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and the concordance between rheumatologist and computer algorithms for assessing the accuracy of a diagnosis of RA...
- The complexity of care for patients with rheumatoid arthritis: metrics for better understanding chronic disease careKatherine L Kahn
University of California at Los Angeles, Greater Los Angeles VA Healthcare System, Los Angeles, California 90095 1736, USA
Med Care 45:55-65. 2007..Patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) provide an important opportunity for understanding care of patients with a serious chronic condition...
- Development and evaluation of a patient self-report case-finding method for rheumatoid arthritisAndrew L Wong
Olive View UCLA Medical Center, Sylmar, CA 91342, USA
Semin Arthritis Rheum 34:484-99. 2004..To describe the development and evaluation of a patient self-report case-finding method for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) not dependent on direct contact with the treating physicians...
- Descriptions of joint pain by American Indians: comparison of inflammatory and noninflammatory arthritisB Josea Kramer
Department of Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Geriatric Research Education Clinical Center, Sepulveda, California 91343, USA
Arthritis Rheum 47:149-54. 2002..To improve assessment of arthritis joint pain in American Indians by describing how symptoms are communicated...
- Selective IgA immune unresponsiveness to Proteus mirabilis fumarate reductase A-chain in rheumatoid arthritisRichard H Weisbart
Department of Medicine, Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Health Care System, Sepulveda, CA 91343, USA
J Rheumatol 32:1208-12. 2005..To determine if selective immune unresponsiveness to microbial antigens is associated with predisposition to rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Duplication of the testis with contralateral anorchismAlexander K C Leung
Department of Pediatrics, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada
South Med J 96:809-10. 2003..We describe the case of a newborn infant with duplication of the testis and absence of the contralateral testis. The patient also had bilateral indirect inguinal hernias and an ipsilateral undescended testicle...