Affiliation: University of California
- Ciprofloxacin prophylaxis in kidney transplant recipients reduces BK virus infection at 3 months but not at 1 yearDavid Wojciechowski
Kidney Transplant Service, Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Transplantation 94:1117-23. 2012..A strategy of fluoroquinolone prophylaxis directed specifically against BKV has not been formally tested against a control group in kidney transplant recipients...
- Challenges and opportunities in targeting the costimulation pathway in solid organ transplantationDavid Wojciechowski
University of California, San Francisco, Kidney Transplant Service, CA 94143 0780, United States
Semin Immunol 23:157-64. 2011....
- Targeting JAK3 in kidney transplantation: current status and future optionsDavid Wojciechowski
University of California, San Francisco, Kidney Transplant Service, San Francisco, California 94143 0780, USA
Curr Opin Organ Transplant 16:614-9. 2011..This review will discuss the mechanism of action and important clinical trial data in renal transplantation for the small molecule Janus kinase (JAK) 3 inhibitor tofacitinib, formerly known as CP-690,550 and tasocitinib...
- Belatacept in kidney transplantationDavid Wojciechowski
Kidney Transplant Service, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143 0780, USA
Curr Opin Organ Transplant 17:640-7. 2012..This review will discuss the use of belatacept for the prevention of acute rejection as part of a maintenance immunosuppression regimen...
- Belatacept for prevention of acute rejection in adult patients who have had a kidney transplant: an updateDavid Wojciechowski
Kidney Transplant Service, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Biologics 6:385-93. 2012..Therefore, belatacept can be recommended for use in Epstein-Barr virus antibody-positive recipients...