K A Woeber
Affiliation: University of California
- Levothyroxine therapy and serum free thyroxine and free triiodothyronine concentrationsK A Woeber
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco Mount Zion, San Francisco 94143 1640, USA
J Endocrinol Invest 25:106-9. 2002....
- Observations concerning the natural history of subclinical hyperthyroidismKenneth A Woeber
University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 1640, USA
Thyroid 15:687-91. 2005..Seven of the patients had subclinical Graves' hyperthyroidism as judged from the presence of thyroid-stimulating immunoglobulins (TSI) in serum, and 9 had multinodular goiter confirmed with ultrasound and no TSI...
- Relationship between thyroid stimulating hormone and thyroid stimulating immunoglobulin in Graves' hyperthyroidismK A Woeber
University of California San Francisco, Campus Box 1640, San Francisco, CA 94143 1640, USA
J Endocrinol Invest 34:222-4. 2011..Accordingly, the relationship between TSH and serum thyroid stimulating immunoglobulin (TSI) was examined during follow-up of patients with Graves' hyperthyroidism...
- Anaplastic thyroid carcinoma. Treatment outcome and prognostic factorsElectron Kebebew
Department of Surgery, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 1674, USA
Cancer 103:1330-5. 2005..The authors analyzed prognostic factors and treatment outcomes in patients with ATC reported in the National Cancer Institute's Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results data base...
- Triiodothyronine production in Graves' hyperthyroidismKenneth A Woeber
University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Thyroid 16:687-90. 2006....
- A phase II trial of rosiglitazone in patients with thyroglobulin-positive and radioiodine-negative differentiated thyroid cancerElectron Kebebew
Department of Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Surgery 140:960-6; discussion 966-7. 2006..Rosiglitazone is a peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPARgamma) agonist that has been shown to induce differentiation, cell cycle arrest, and apoptosis in a variety of human cancers including thyroid cancer...
- Methimazole-induced hepatotoxicityKenneth A Woeber
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Franscisco, California 94143-1640, USA
Endocr Pract 8:222-4. 2002..CONCLUSION: Physicians should be aware that thionamide drugs can be associated with hepatotoxicity. Analysis of the known cases suggests that older age of the patient and higher dose of the drug are risk factors for cholestatic injury...
- Extent of disease and practice patterns for medullary thyroid cancerElectron Kebebew
Department of Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143-1674, USA
J Am Coll Surg 200:890-6. 2005..A high proportion of patients continue to receive less than optimal initial surgical treatment...