Christopher G Wise
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Population-based medical and disease management: an evaluation of cost and qualityChristopher G Wise
UMHS Medical Management Center, University of Michigan, 2500 Green Road, Suite 700, Ann Arbor, MI 48105 1500, USA
Dis Manag 9:45-55. 2006..Further studies utilizing appropriate methodologies would be beneficial...
- Journey toward a patient-centered medical home: readiness for change in primary care practicesChristopher G Wise
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Milbank Q 89:399-424. 2011..Using comparative, qualitative data, we provide practical guidelines for assessing and increasing readiness for PCMH implementation...
- The policy context of patient centered medical homes: perspectives of primary care providersJeffrey A Alexander
Department of Health Management and Policy, The University of Michigan School of Public Health, 1415 Washington Heights, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2029, USA
J Gen Intern Med 28:147-53. 2013..Using comparative, qualitative data, we identify several key policy impediments to PCMH implementation, and propose practical guidelines for addressing these issues...
- Assessment and measurement of patient-centered medical home implementation: the BCBSM experienceJeffrey A Alexander
University of Michigan, School of Public Health, Department of Health Management and Policy, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 2029, USA
Ann Fam Med 11:S74-81. 2013....
- Physician organization-practice team integration for the advancement of patient-centered careChristopher G Wise
Quality Improvement, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
J Ambul Care Manage 35:311-22. 2012....