B L Wise
Affiliation: University of California
- Functional Impairment Is a Risk Factor for Knee Replacement in the Multicenter Osteoarthritis StudyBarton L Wise
Center for Musculoskeletal Health, University of California, Davis School of Medicine, 4625 2nd Avenue, Suite 2000, Sacramento, CA, 95817, USA
Clin Orthop Relat Res 473:2505-13. 2015..To date, few studies have evaluated the relation of functional impairment to the risk of TKA, despite the fact that OA is associated with functional impairment...
- Proximal femur shape differs between subjects with lateral and medial knee osteoarthritis and controls: the Osteoarthritis InitiativeB L Wise
Department of Internal Medicine, University of California, Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento, CA, USA Electronic address
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 22:2067-73. 2014..This study examined the association of proximal femur shape with ipsilateral medial and lateral compartment knee osteoarthritis (OA)...
- The association of parity with osteoarthritis and knee replacement in the multicenter osteoarthritis studyB L Wise
University of California, Davis School of Medicine, USA Electronic address
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 21:1849-54. 2013..We evaluated the association of parity to both risk of knee replacement (KR) and knee osteoarthritis (OA)...
- Impact of age, sex, obesity, and steroid use on quinolone-associated tendon disordersBarton L Wise
University of California, Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Am J Med 125:1228.e23-1228.e28. 2012..Identifying at-risk individuals has important clinical implications. We examined whether age, sex, glucocorticoid use, obesity, diabetes, and renal failure/dialysis predispose individuals to the adverse effects of quinolones...
- Patterns of compartment involvement in tibiofemoral osteoarthritis in men and women and in whites and African AmericansBarton L Wise
Musculoskeletal and Aging Research Group, University of California Davis School of Medicine, 4625 2nd Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 64:847-52. 2012....
- Psychological factors and their relation to osteoarthritis painB L Wise
University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 18:883-7. 2010..We assessed associations between mental health and osteoarthritis (OA) pain...
- Consistency of knee pain and risk of knee replacement: the Multicenter Osteoarthritis StudyBarton L Wise
Center for Healthy Aging, University of California, Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
J Rheumatol 38:1390-5. 2011..To examine whether the consistency or persistence of knee pain, in addition to its severity, predicts incident total knee replacement (TKR)...