Affiliation: University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Economic evaluation of a metropolitan-wide, school-based hepatitis B vaccination programT Wilson
The University of Missouri Kansas City, School of Nursing, Kansas City, Missouri 64108, USA
Public Health Nurs 17:222-7. 2000..Administering the vaccine at school was $1.46 per dose less than traditional methods. Over $24 million of potential health care costs have been avoided through the program...
- Analysis of a bi-state, multi-district, school-based hepatitis B immunization programT Wilson
University of Missouri Kansas City, 221 Health Science Bldg, 2220 Holmes St, Kansas City, MO 64108 2676, USA
J Sch Health 70:408-12. 2000..Schools with a high number of Medicaid-eligible students had high participation rates (97%), but low completion rates (67%). The vaccine cost $5.06 per dose to administer...
- Impact on health departments after a seventh grade hepatitis B immunization requirementThad Wilson
University of Missouri Kansas City, School of Nursing, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Public Health Rep 117:78-83. 2002..This research was designed to evaluate the impact on health departments of the implementation of a 1999 policy requiring hepatitis B (HBV) vaccination for seventh grade school entry in the state of Missouri...
- The impact of a school entry law on adolescent immunization ratesThad R Wilson
School of Nursing, University of Missouri Kansas City, Missouri 64108, USA
J Adolesc Health 37:511-6. 2005....
- Update on adolescent immunization: review of pertussis and the efficacy, safety, and clinical use of vaccines that contain tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussisThad R Wilson
School of Nursing, University of Missouri Kansas City, 2220 Holmes, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
J Pediatr Health Care 20:229-37. 2006..Regional epidemics among infants and other vulnerable populations can be reduced or eliminated with improved immunity in adolescents...
- Are you up to date on immunizations?Thad Wilson
University of Missouri Kansas City School of Nursing, Kansas City, MO, USA
Nurse Pract 29:33-43; quiz 44-5. 2004
- The ABCs of hepatitisThad R Wilson
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Nursing, Kansas City, MO, USA
Nurse Pract 30:12-21, quiz 22-3. 2005