Stephen E Wilson
Affiliation: University of Cincinnati
- Racial differences in exposure to environmental tobacco smoke among childrenStephen E Wilson
Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Environ Health Perspect 113:362-7. 2005..Identifying causes and consequences of increased cotinine may help explain the striking differences in tobacco-related illnesses...
- Underuse of controller medications among children with persistent asthma in the Ohio medicaid population: evolving differences with new medicationsStephen E Wilson
Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Ambul Pediatr 5:83-9. 2005..Despite innovations in asthma care, morbidity and mortality have increased significantly. Underuse of controller medications is a major contributor to increased morbidity and mortality...
- The role of air nicotine in explaining racial differences in cotinine among tobacco-exposed childrenStephen E Wilson
University of Cincinnati, 231 Albert Sabin Way, Room 6603, Cincinnati, OH 45267, USA
Chest 131:856-62. 2007..The objective of this study was to test whether African-American children have higher levels of cotinine compared to white children while accounting for ambient measures of tobacco smoke...
- White blood cell DNA adducts in a cohort of asthmatic children exposed to environmental tobacco smokeStephen E Wilson
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Cincinnati, PO Box 670535, Cincinnati, OH 45267, USA
Int Arch Occup Environ Health 84:19-27. 2011..The purpose of this study was to test whether African American children have higher DNA adducts levels compared to White children adjusted for ETS exposure...
- Understanding preferences for disclosure of individual biomarker results among participants in a longitudinal birth cohortStephen E Wilson
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
J Med Ethics 36:736-40. 2010..To describe the preferences for disclosure of individual biomarker results among mothers participating in a longitudinal birth cohort...
- Using Tobacco Biomarkers to Improve Smoking Cessation RatesStephen Wilson; Fiscal Year: 2007....