Michael P Wilson
Affiliation: University of California
- Confined space emergency response: assessing employer and fire department practicesMichael P Wilson
Labor Occupational Health Program, School of Public Health, 3334 Fulton St 4th Floor, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720 5120, USA
J Occup Environ Hyg 9:120-8. 2012..We propose that the appropriate role for the fire department is to support a properly trained and equipped on-site rescue team and to provide advanced life support intervention following extrication and during ambulance transportation...
- In the arc of history: AIHA and the movement to reform the Toxic Substances Control ActMichael P Wilson
School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
J Occup Environ Hyg 9:D87-94. 2012..Dr. Wilson urges the AIHA to involve itself in this effort by building alliances with professional associations and other groups that share similar goals...
- Green chemistry in California: a framework for leadership in chemicals policy and innovationMichael P Wilson
Center for Occupational and Environmental Health, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720 7360, USA
New Solut 16:365-72. 2006..A new U.S. chemicals policy will need to improve the flow of chemical information; enhance the capacity of government to control chemical hazards; and increase public investments in green chemistry research and education...
- Worker exposure to volatile organic compounds in the vehicle repair industryMichael P Wilson
School of Public Health, University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, California 94720 7360, USA
J Occup Environ Hyg 4:301-10. 2007..Further evaluation of exposures to VOCs is needed in this industry, along with information on effective alternatives to aerosol solvent products...
- Toward a new U.S. chemicals policy: rebuilding the foundation to advance new science, green chemistry, and environmental healthMichael P Wilson
Center for Occupational and Environmental Health, School of Public Health, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California 94720, USA
Environ Health Perspect 117:1202-9. 2009..On this trajectory, the United States will face growing health, environmental, and economic problems related to chemical exposures and pollution...