Marisa L Wilson
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Medication reconciliation across the continuum of care: a meaningful use mandateMarisa L Wilson
School of Nursing, University of Maryland, Baltimore 21201, USA
J Nurs Adm 43:311-4. 2013..In this article, Drs Wilson, Murphy, and Newhouse discuss use of information technology to support the process of medication reconciliation as mandated by Meaningful Use Stage 2 and The Joint Commission...
- Meaningful use: intersections with evidence-based practice and outcomesMarisa L Wilson
Organizational Systems and Adult Health, School of Nursing, University of Maryland, 655 W Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
J Nurs Adm 42:395-8. 2012..In this article, the authors describe the implications of meaningful use implementation to evidence-based practice and outcome measurement and discuss issues facing nurse executives in planning for these changes...
- Perianesthesia data elements: from concept, to validation, to operationsMarisa L Wilson
Division of Nursing Informatics, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
J Perianesth Nurs 23:198-203. 2008
- Improving care transitions through meaningful use stage 2: continuity of care documentLyn Stankiewicz Murphy
Health Services, Leadership and Management, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore 21201, USA
J Nurs Adm 43:62-5. 2013..In this article, the authors describe the elements of continuity of care documentation, how sharing information can improve the quality and safety of care transitions and the implications for nurse executives...
- Data analytics: making the most of input with strategic outputLyn Stankiewicz Murphy
Author Affiliations Director and Assistant Professor, Health Services, Leadership and Management Dr Murphy Director, Masters Programs, and Assistant Professor Dr Wilson Chair and Professor, Organizational Systems and Adult Health Dr Newhouse, School of Nursing, University of Maryland, Baltimore
J Nurs Adm 43:367-70. 2013..In this article, the authors will describe data analytics and explore the potential for data analytics in meaningful use implementation to enhance executive decision making. ..
- Much ado about terminology standardsJudy Ozbolt
Department of Operating Rooms PACU, University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Perianesth Nurs 22:280-4. 2007