Leslie S Wilson
Affiliation: University of California
- The effect of prophylaxis on pediatric HIV costsLeslie S Wilson
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, USA
AIDS Care 24:108-18. 2012....
- Cumulative cost pattern comparison of prostate cancer treatmentsLeslie S Wilson
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Cancer 109:518-27. 2007..The authors compared healthcare utilization and cost patterns of prostate cancer treatments over a span of 5.5 years in 4553 newly diagnosed patients stratified by age and risk group...
- Cost-effectiveness of implementation methods for ELISA serology testing of Trypanosoma cruzi in California blood banksLeslie S Wilson
University of California, San Francisco, California 94010 0613, USA
Am J Trop Med Hyg 79:53-68. 2008..The best strategy depends on site-specific risk. Census estimates of Hispanics do not predict donor risk well. We suggest using our screening questions to determine risk level and most cost-effective testing strategy...
- Pediatric HIV costs across three treatment eras from 1986 to 2007Leslie S Wilson
Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, 3333 California St, Suite 420, Box 0613, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Pediatrics 126:e541-9. 2010..We also estimated cumulative health care costs among pediatric HIV/AIDS patients born in each era...
- The economic burden of home care for children with HIV and other chronic illnessesLeslie S Wilson
University of California, San Francisco, 3333 California, Box 0613, Suite 420M, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Am J Public Health 95:1445-52. 2005....
- Comparison of selection strategies for genetic testing of patients with hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal carcinoma: effectiveness and cost-effectivenessCarolina M Reyes
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA
Cancer 95:1848-56. 2002..However, testing all CRC patients for tumor MSI-H, although effective, may be prohibitively expensive. A mixed strategy is the more cost-effective approach...
- The direct cost and incidence of systemic fungal infectionsLeslie S Wilson
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of California San Francisco, 3333 California Street, Suite 420M, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Value Health 5:26-34. 2002..In this study we determined the incidence and direct inpatient and outpatient costs of systemic fungal infections (candidiasis, aspergillosis, cryptococcosis, histoplasmosis) in 1998...
- Cost-effectiveness of Chagas disease interventions in latin america and the Caribbean: Markov modelsLeslie S Wilson
Departments of Medicine and Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Am J Trop Med Hyg 73:901-10. 2005..The best strategy to combat Chagas disease is combinations of vector control and a potential new drug...