Leslie S Wilson
Affiliation: University of California
- Therapeutic options in docetaxel-refractory metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: a cost-effectiveness analysisLixian Zhong
University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e64275. 2013..National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) preliminary recommendations were negative for both abiraterone (now positive in final recommendation) and cabazitaxel (negative in final recommendation)...
- Fee comparisons of treatments for nonmelanoma skin cancer in a private practice academic settingLeslie S Wilson
University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94013, USA
Dermatol Surg 38:570-84. 2012..To compare fees for biopsy, treatment procedure, repair, and 2-month follow-up for nonmelanoma skin cancer (NMSC) treatments: electrodesiccation and curettage (ED&C), excision, and Mohs micrographic surgery (MMS)...
- The effect of prophylaxis on pediatric HIV costsLeslie S Wilson
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, USA
AIDS Care 24:108-18. 2012....
- Cost-effectiveness of implementation methods for ELISA serology testing of Trypanosoma cruzi in California blood banksLeslie S Wilson
University of California, San Francisco, California 94010 0613, USA
Am J Trop Med Hyg 79:53-68. 2008..The best strategy depends on site-specific risk. Census estimates of Hispanics do not predict donor risk well. We suggest using our screening questions to determine risk level and most cost-effective testing strategy...
- Cumulative cost pattern comparison of prostate cancer treatmentsLeslie S Wilson
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Cancer 109:518-27. 2007..The authors compared healthcare utilization and cost patterns of prostate cancer treatments over a span of 5.5 years in 4553 newly diagnosed patients stratified by age and risk group...
- Pediatric HIV costs across three treatment eras from 1986 to 2007Leslie S Wilson
Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, 3333 California St, Suite 420, Box 0613, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Pediatrics 126:e541-9. 2010..We also estimated cumulative health care costs among pediatric HIV/AIDS patients born in each era...
- The economic burden of home care for children with HIV and other chronic illnessesLeslie S Wilson
University of California, San Francisco, 3333 California, Box 0613, Suite 420M, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Am J Public Health 95:1445-52. 2005....
- Comparison of selection strategies for genetic testing of patients with hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal carcinoma: effectiveness and cost-effectivenessCarolina M Reyes
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA
Cancer 95:1848-56. 2002..Molecular testing for hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal carcinoma (HNPCC) is becoming standard care and it is cost-effective compared with no genetic testing. However, the best strategy for detection of HNPCC gene carriers is unknown...
- Measurement equivalence using a mixed-mode approach to administer health-related quality of life instrumentsJeanette M Broering
Department of Urology, UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, School of Medicine, University of California San Francisco UCSF, 3333 California Street, Suite 282, San Francisco, CA, 94143 1355, USA
Qual Life Res 23:495-508. 2014..To evaluate the effects of mode, order of administration, and the interaction of mode and order on health-related quality of life scales when self-administered by mixed mode (paper-mode and web-mode) for measurement equivalence...
- Cost-effectiveness of Chagas disease interventions in latin america and the Caribbean: Markov modelsLeslie S Wilson
Departments of Medicine and Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Am J Trop Med Hyg 73:901-10. 2005..The best strategy to combat Chagas disease is combinations of vector control and a potential new drug...
- The direct cost and incidence of systemic fungal infectionsLeslie S Wilson
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of California San Francisco, 3333 California Street, Suite 420M, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Value Health 5:26-34. 2002..In this study we determined the incidence and direct inpatient and outpatient costs of systemic fungal infections (candidiasis, aspergillosis, cryptococcosis, histoplasmosis) in 1998...