Janet Sullivan Wilson
Affiliation: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Factors related to posttraumatic stress symptoms in women experiencing police-involved intimate partner violenceJanet Sullivan Wilson
College of Nursing, University of Oklahoma Health Science Center, Oklahoma City, USA
ANS Adv Nurs Sci 34:E14-28. 2011..Results provide further evidence supporting routine assessment for violent trauma and PTSD as well as the need for research testing holistic interventions for women traumatized by violence...
- Domestic violence fatality review teams: an interprofessional model to reduce deathsJanet Sullivan Wilson
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, College of Nursing, Oklahoma City, OK 73190, USA
J Interprof Care 20:535-44. 2006....
- Keeping older adults safe, protected, and healthy by preventing financial exploitationJanet Sullivan-Wilson
Donald W Reynolds Center of Geriatric Nursing Excellence Community Based Interdisciplinary Research, College of Nursing, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, 1100 North Stonewall, Room 363, PO Box 26901, Oklahoma City, OK 73126 0901, USA Electronic address
Nurs Clin North Am 49:201-12. 2014..This article focuses on financial exploitation of older adults as a health care problem, as it often occurs when vulnerable older adults are receiving help and/or health care services from trusted caregivers. ..
- Teaching students to care for and about people with disabilitiesJanet Sullivan Wilson
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, College of Nursing, Oklahoma City, 73190, USA
Nurse Educ 27:89-93. 2002..The authors share information about a required baccalaureate nursing course focusing on people with disabilities and the changes in students who complete the course...
- Identifying and responding to intimate partner violence in the health care settingJanet Sullivan Wilson
Oklahoma Domestic Violence Fatality Review Board, USA
Okla Nurse 51:28-32; quiz 33. 2006