Gail R Willsky
Affiliation: University at Buffalo
- Coordination chemistry may explain pharmacokinetics and clinical response of vanadyl sulfate in type 2 diabetic patientsGail R Willsky
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University at Buffalo State University of New York, SUNY, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
Metallomics 5:1491-502. 2013..These results, obtained in diabetic patients, document the need for consideration of the coordination chemistry of metabolites and proteins with vanadium in anti-diabetic vanadium complexes. ..
- Diabetes-altered gene expression in rat skeletal muscle corrected by oral administration of vanadyl sulfateGail R Willsky
Department of Biochemistry, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, the State University of New York SUNY at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York 14214, USA
Physiol Genomics 26:192-201. 2006..These results imply that early transition metals or compounds formed from their chemical interactions with other metabolites may act as general transcription modulators, a role not usually associated with this class of compounds...
- Utilization of two sample t-test statistics from redundant probe sets to evaluate different probe set algorithms in GeneChip studiesZihua Hu
Center for Computational Research, Department of Biostatistics, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14260, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 7:12. 2006....
- Aqueous chemistry of the vanadium(III) (V(III)) and the V(III)-dipicolinate systems and a comparison of the effect of three oxidation states of vanadium compounds on diabetic hyperglycemia in ratsPeter Buglyo
Department of Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry, University of Debrecen, P O Box 21, H 4010 Debrecen, Hungary
Inorg Chem 44:5416-27. 2005..We conclude that the effectiveness of complexed V is both ligand and oxidation state dependent...
- 4-amino- and 4-nitrodipicolinatovanadium(V) complexes and their hydroxylamido derivatives: synthesis, aqueous, and solid-state propertiesJason J Smee
Department of Chemistry, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523, USA
Inorg Chem 46:9827-40. 2007....