Jonathon M Willatt
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- MR imaging in the characterization of small renal massesJonathon M Willatt
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Abdom Imaging 39:761-9. 2014..Interobserver agreement was determined with a weighted kappa statistic. The diagnosis was verified by imaging follow-up of at least 24 months (mean 60 months) in 53 lesions and by pathology in 10 lesions...
- Interventional therapies for hepatocellular carcinomaJonathon M Willatt
University of Michigan, 1500 E Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Cancer Imaging 12:79-88. 2012..Several of these treatments involve minimally invasive image-guided therapy that can be performed by radiologists...
- Radiologic evaluation of incidentally discovered adrenal massesJonathon M Willatt
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Health Systems, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0302, USA
Am Fam Physician 81:1361-6. 2010..This article summarizes the American College of Radiology Appropriateness Criteria for the use of imaging modalities and biopsy to characterize incidentally discovered adrenal masses...
- MR Imaging of hepatocellular carcinoma in the cirrhotic liver: challenges and controversiesJonathon M Willatt
Department of Radiology MRI, University of Michigan Health System, UH B2A209K, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0030, USA
Radiology 247:311-30. 2008..MR findings following ablation and chemoembolization are also reviewed...
- CT appearances following laparoscopic partial nephrectomy for renal cell carcinoma using a rolled cellulose bolsterDeepa Pai
Departments of Radiology, University of Michigan Hospitals, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Cancer Imaging 10:161-8. 2010..To describe the evolving computed tomography (CT) appearances of a cellulose surgical bolster used as a hemostatic agent in patients who undergo laparoscopic partial nephrectomy for renal cell carcinoma...
- Temporary placement of stent grafts in postsurgical benign biliary strictures: a single center experienceRanjith Vellody
Department of Radiology, Division of Interventional Radiology, University of Michigan, MI 48109 5868, USA
Korean J Radiol 12:708-13. 2011..To evaluate the effect of temporary stent graft placement in the treatment of benign anastomotic biliary strictures...
- Vascular malformation and hemangiomatosis syndromes: spectrum of imaging manifestationsKhaled M Elsayes
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Health System, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 190:1291-9. 2008..The purpose of this review is to describe the role of imaging and associated findings in the diagnosis of blue rubber bleb nevus syndrome, Proteus syndrome, Klippel-Trénaunay syndrome, and Kasabach-Merritt syndrome...