Affiliation: University of California
- Kidney dysfunction in the recipients of liver transplantsAlan Wilkinson
Department of Medicine, Kidney and Pancreas Transplant Program, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1693, USA
Liver Transpl . 2005....
- Protocol transplant biopsies: are they really needed?Alan Wilkinson
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1693, USA
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 1:130-7. 2006..This review discusses the pros and cons of protocol biopsies and considers the place of this procedure in the routine treatment of kidney transplant patients...
- Progress in the clinical application of immunosuppressive drugs in renal transplantationA Wilkinson
Division of Nephrology, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California 90095 1693, USA
Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens 10:763-70. 2001....
- Cyclosporine microemulsion- and mycophenolate mofetil-related lymphoid aggregates are not associated with acute rejectionC C Nast
Department of Pathology, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, 8700 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA
Transplantation 72:251-6. 2001..These lymphocytes may play a role in long-term allograft acceptance...
- Asynchronous, out-of-sequence, transcontinental chain kidney transplantation: a novel conceptF K Butt
Department of Surgery, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Am J Transplant 9:2180-5. 2009....
- Simultaneous liver-kidney transplantation: evaluation to decision makingC L Davis
Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Am J Transplant 7:1702-9. 2007....
- Intermediate-term outcomes associated with kidney transplantation in recipients 80 years and older: an analysis of the OPTN/UNOS databaseEdmund Huang
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Transplantation 90:974-9. 2010..Using Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network/United Network of Organ Sharing data, outcomes of recipients 80 years and older were evaluated...
- Histopathological features of hepatitis C in renal transplant candidates [see comment]P Martin
Department of Medicine, UCLA School of Medicine, National Genetics Institute, Los Angeles, California, USA
Transplantation 69:1479-84. 2000..We evaluated the liver biopsy features of chronic HCV in a large population of renal transplant candidates and investigated associations between histopathological changes and host- and virus-related factors...
- Donor biopsy and kidney transplant outcomes: an analysis using the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network/United Network for Organ Sharing (OPTN/UNOS) databaseMeera Bajwa
Division of Nephrology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Transplantation 84:1399-405. 2007..This study compared graft survival with the degree of glomerulosclerosis found on donor biopsy. We also examined the agreement in degree of glomerulosclerosis between paired kidneys...
- Outcomes of dual adult kidney transplants in the United States: an analysis of the OPTN/UNOS databaseJagbir Gill
David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Transplantation 85:62-8. 2008..There are limited data comparing outcomes of DKT to single kidney ECD transplants, making it unclear where DKT fits in the current allocation scheme. Our purpose was to compare outcomes of DKT and ECD transplants in the United States...
- Transplant tourism in the United States: a single-center experienceJagbir Gill
Division of Nephrology, David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles, California, USA
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 3:1820-8. 2008..Median follow-up time was 487 d (range 68 to 3056)...
- Guidelines for the treatment and management of new-onset diabetes after transplantationAlan Wilkinson
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Clin Transplant 19:291-8. 2005....
- Kidney allograft and patient survival in type I diabetic recipients of cadaveric kidney alone versus simultaneous pancreas kidney transplants: a multivariate analysis of the UNOS databaseSuphamai Bunnapradist
Kidney Pancreas Transplant Program, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California 90048, USA
J Am Soc Nephrol 14:208-13. 2003..This observation was explained by favorable donor and recipient factors in the SPK group. After controlling for these factors, SPK provided no protective or detrimental effect on short-term renal allograft or patient survival...
- Pancreas after living donor kidney versus simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplant: an analysis of the organ procurement transplant network/united network of organ sharing databaseNeda Poommipanit
Division of Nephrology, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Transplantation 89:1496-503. 2010..We retrospectively compared the outcomes of SPKT versus PALK...